Kallus

I let out a groan as I hit my head on the table. It had been a month since Kallus he joined the alliance and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. When I had first seen Kallus he was in his uniform and had been in that same uniform all the other times I had seen him, but now he was in a plain jacket and a brown shirt. His hair had grown out and was no longer slicked back. He now had a full grown beard that made me question my sanity.

"Stop staring." Hera whispered.

"Stop judging me." I said angrily.

"I'm not judging. Though I'm sure your staring is making him uncomfortable."

"Does he know I'm staring at him?" I asked as my head shot up and I looked at her.

"Not yet, I really don't know how he doesn't. Kanan even knows you state at Kallus." She said with a laugh.

"I don't stare-"

"Commander (l/n), I hope I'm not interrupting you, but we have a mission." Kallus said as he walked up to me.

"We do?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, we do. I guess Syndulla didn't tell you." He said with a frown.

"Sorry, you and Alexsandr are going to meet with Saw and get supplies." She explained.

"Of course we are." I said as I let out a sigh.

I followed Kallus to his ship and I plopped down in the co-pilot seat. Kallus soon started the ship up and I leaned back in my seat. Halfway through the trip I got board and crossed my legs over each other and let out a sigh.

"I don't get why we have to work with Saw." I said angrily.

"You aren't a fan of Saw I presume?" He asked calmly.

"I hate his methods they are cruel." I said softly.

"I know." He said softly.

"How would you know?" I asked as I set up.

"I was attacked by one of his men once, killed all of my group and let me live, probably because he knocked me out cold. Thought I was dead." He said as he let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I hope you know that not all of the rebel forces are like that."

"I know, you and your group showed me that." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Don't do that." I said as I looked away.

"Don't what?" He asked with a frown.

"Don't Smile, it's... weird." I said as I bit my lip.

"Why is it weird?" He asked with a frown.

"It just is."

"That isn't a good reaso-"

"Oh look we are here." I said as I stood up.

We quickly loaded the supplies and then made our way back to the ship. After loading up we decided to look around the market. I smiled as I passed a jewelry shop and looked at the necklaces.

"This one would bring out your beautiful (e/c) eyes." She said as she held up a necklace.

"Sorry, but I don't have enough. Thank you though." I said as I turned away.

We soon made it back to the ship and I let out a sigh as I plopped down in my seat.

"I have to do something, I'll be back." Kallus said as he turned and left the ship again.

A hour passed before he returned with two bags.

"What's in the bags?" I asked with a frown.

"Non of your business noisy." He said playfully.

I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh as I shook my head. He soon started the ship up again and we took off. We soon made it back and I left to get some rest, a week passed before Kallus spoke to me again, and when he did he handed me two bags.

"Happy birthday." He said softly.

"How did you-"

"I read about it in your reports." He explained.

"And you remembered it?"

He sent me a smile and a blush spread on my cheeks. I gently opened the first bag to see the necklace I had spotted at the market.

"Kallus you didn't have t-"

"Shut up and let me put it on you." He said as he motioned for me to turn around.

I did what he said and he slipped the necklace around my neck. I smiled as I turned to look at him.

"Thank you."

"Open the next one." He said softly.

I shook my head and gently opened the bag to see a beautiful (f/c) dress.

"It's beautiful, Kallus I cant except this it had to cost an arm and a leg." I said as I looked at him shocked.

"No refunds. Now accept it and if yo I want to pay me back you can go to dinner with me... say tonight?" He asked with a smile.

"I'd love to." I said softly.

"Then I'll see you tonight, I'll pick you up in your quarters." He said as he turned and walked away.