Zeb

Upon meeting the Lasat Warrior named Zeb only one thing that came to my mind upon seeing him, his would be so comfy to snuggle with. He has just the right fur and his isn't to skinny to be boney, the only problem is he won't snuggle with me.

"Please."

"No." He grumbled out.

"Please." I begged.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"I'll pay you."

"I'm not a stripper."

"You don't have to strip." I said calmly.

"Still no."

"Fine." I said as I stood up and walked away from him.

For the remainder of the day I stayed away from Zeb and acted mad towards him, which I wasn't really. I was soon placed in a mission with Ezra and Sabine and I let out a groan as I set beside Sabine.

"You alright?" Sabine asked with a smile.

"I'm fine, just annoyed." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Why are you annoyed?"

"Zeb won't snuggle with me." I said with a frown.

The mission soon ended and it was just my luck that I got shot with a blaster and was rushed to the medbay. After getting stitched up I was given a sedative to relax me.

"How you feelin?" Zeb asked as he set in the chair beside me.

"I got a secret to tell you." I whispered.

"Alright, what's the secret?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I'm in love with Zeb, but don't tell him."

He looked at me shocked and I smiled.

"Why? Why would you love me, I mean Zeb?" He asked as he cleared his throat.

"Because he is so nice, and so loving..... not to mention strong. I bet I'd feel super safe in his arms, if the big grump would let me snuggle him."

"Why do you want to snuggle him so much?"

"Cause I want him to know he is loved, and that he has people here." I said before I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to arms wrapped protectively around me. I looked up and smiled as I saw Zeb holding me in his arms. I snuggled further into his chest and let out a sigh of relief.

"So you love me." A voice whispered.

My eyes went wide and I pulled away and looked up to see Zeb smiling at me.

"I... um... what? But I... I thought..."

"Let me guess you thought I was Sabine or Hera?" He asked with a chuckle.

I let out a groan and hid my face in his chest.

"It's okay, cause I love you too." He said as he kissed my forehead.