Maul

My eyes went wide as I felt the blast hit me full force and I was thrown back against a wall

My eyes went wide as I felt the blast hit me full force and I was thrown back against a wall. I roughly hit the wall and let out a gasp. I opened my eyes to see Maul walk out of the room. I tried to sit up and to grab my saber but I realized I couldn't move, because of the rubble on top of me. I looked up and saw Maul crouch down to meet my eyes.

"Want me to finish her?" One of the mandalorian's asked.

I glared at Maul and saw a smirk on his face.

"No, we're taking her with us." He said as he stood up.

He moved the rubble away and I rushed forward to grab my saber but I was slammed down on the ground by his foot. I let out a sharp gasp of pain and he moved his leg and knocked me out.

When I woke up I saw that I was chained to a bed. I let out a groan as I stood up and looked around. I frowned as I saw Maul sitting in a chair and looking at me.

"You're awake." He said calmly.

"Why did you take me?" I asked angrily.

"You would of died had I not. You had a pipe through your side." He said as he stood up.

"Still doesn't explain why you saved me."

"Why else, but to have a Jedi in my hold."

"So you think you can use me to get to Kenobi? Good luck seeing as I am not a Jedi Knight." I growled out.

He looked at me with a frown and I let out a laugh.

"I'm a padawan." I said with a smirk.

"But you..."

"Look to old to be one? That's because I am. I became a padawan a little to late and because of that I still am one... so no one is going to come for me."

He hit the wall and I smiled as I leaned back on the bed.

"This does set back my plans, but I still have use for you." He said as he turned and left the room.

Like I knew, no one came for me and as the days past I learned more about Maul, and about how he turned to the darkside.

"How could anyone do that?" I asked shocked.

"Don't the Jedi take children from their family?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I looked at the ground and he let out a chuckle.

"So it is fine as long as it's the Jedi?"

"No! It's not... I... there are things I don't agree about the Jedi, but they aren't trying to take over the world, they simply want to protect people."

"Yet their ways are just like the sith."

"The sith kill for pleasure, we don't!"

"The Jedi are so much better yet no one has come for you... how are they any different?"

"They just are!"

"You sound like a Jedi."

"And you sound like a sith."

"Because I am a sith. In your mind that is all you will ever see me as... a sith... a monster, yet our lives are not any different."

"I don't kill innocent people."

He turned and left and I crossed my arms over my chest and let out a sigh. I would be lying if I didn't understand the things he was saying, if I didn't understand that we were alike in some ways. But I didn't want to admit it and I didn't want to admit that I was having feelings for Maul, feelings that I wish would disappear.

Soon it had been a month and I had all but given up hope. Like normal Maul came in and gave me food. He set down and I let out a sigh.

"Can I try something?" I asked softly.

He raised an eyebrow and I motioned for him to come sit beside me.

"I'm chained to a bed... I'm not going anywhere and killing you would just get me killed."

He walked over to me and set down on the bed. I scooted closer to him and gently moved my hand to his face. He flinched back a little and I met his eyes.

"That's the difference." I whispered as I met his eyes.

"What?"

"That, the Jedi don't hit or beat us... they don't torture us to get us strong... they teach us that feelings are normal.... caring... loving... it's all normal." I said softly.

He met my eyes and I went to move my hand away but he quickly stopped my hand and moved his hand over mine. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes. I smiled as I moved my other hand to the other side of his face and met his eyes. He quickly moved my hands away and pulled me forward.

My eyes went wide as our lips connected in a slow and gentle kiss. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and closed my eyes as I pulled him closer. He let out a sigh as he pulled away. He looked at me once more before standing up and leaving the room. I let out a sigh as he walked away leaving me alone and confused.

Before I knew it the door opened again and my eyes went wide as I saw Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Time to go home." Obi-wan said as he sent me a smile.

They cut the cuffs off and handed me my saber. I followed them out of the room and onto the battle field. I took out some of the soldier's and followed them to our ship. We soon ran into Maul and I ignited my saber. We fought against him and in the end I saw his blade going towards Anakin.

"No!" I screamed as I leaned forward and took the blade through my chest.

My eyes went wide and I saw his own eyes go wide in shock. He pulled the saber out and quickly caught me.

"There's.... there is another difference.... we don't... we don't let... others die." I said before I felt my eyes close.

I heard my name leave his lips and I smiled as I felt darkness over take me.

I soon saw a light and slowly walked towards it. I reached for it, but something grabbed my hand and I was dragged back.

My eyes shot opened and I saw I was on a bed. I set up and let out a groan.

"You're awake." A voice said.

I turned my head to see Anakin and Obi-wan looking at me.

"What happen?" I asked as I set up.

"You nearly died, thankfully Maul had Mother Talzin save you." Obi-wan explained.

"Where is he?" I asked calmly.

"Outside, I'll send him in. He has been waiting for you to wake up." He said as he turned and left the room with Anakin.

Soon Maul came in and I saw a frown on his face.

"How could you be so stupid! You could of died! I could of..."

He froze and I stood up and walked up to him. I gently touched his face and he let out a sigh.

"I could of killed you." He whispered.

"Maul...."

"I love you." He said softly.

My eyes went wide and he quickly looked away. I quickly regained my senses and smiled as I forced him to look at me.

"I love you too." I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

He gently pulled me towards him and held me tightly against his chest, as if he was scared that I would disappear if he was to let go.