Kallus

I hit my head on the table as I listened to Hera tell me the plan about them sneaking on to Lothal.

"Stop doing that." Kallus said annoyed.

"I do what I want." I said glaring at him.

"If you don't stop I will make you."

"Try it." I said as we glared at each other.

"Enough you two. You both will be taking care of the Ghost. So I don't want fighting." Hera said with a frown.

"He started it." I said leaning back in my seat.

"How mature." Kallus said sarcastically.

I go to hit him only to be stopped by Zeb.

"Don't even think about it. He is apart of this and you have to deal with that short fry. Now you get along with each other or I swear when I see you again I will make sure that you don't fly a ship ever again." Zeb said walking away from me.

I send him a glare before getting up and going to the pilot seat. I sigh as I wait for them to leave and for Kallus to walk into the cockpit.

"What are you doing?" Kallus asked confused.

"Waiting for them to get off the ship so we can leave." I said leaning back in the seat.

"I mean what are you doing in my seat?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"Wait you think Hera put you in charge? That's funny." I said with a laugh.

"I have commanded Star Destroyers." Kallus said annoyed.

I sent him a smile as he realized what he said. He sighs as he sits beside me and I then take off. I smile as I start to go to Yavin 4. On the way I decided to take a short cut.

"Where are we going?" Kallus asked confused.

"Short cut. So the empire won't find us." I said with a smile.

"You have hyperdrive."

"I know but I like to fly and this is the only chance I have." I said with a laugh.

"I'm going to die." He said with a sigh.

I smiled as I took a dive and then went back up. I saw him hold onto his seat and then after I had flew for a while he had enough.

"Get up I am flying!" He snapped standing up.

I smirked as I turned the ship making him fall. He got back up and grabbed me, picking me up out of my seat and sitting me in the co-pilot's seat. I glared as he got in the pilot's seat and started to fly to Yavin 4.

"Buzz kill." I said with a frown.

We made it back to base and I sighed as I stood up and got ready to get off the ship. While I stood up Kallus had to turn the ship quickly, which made me fall. I squeaked as Kallus turned to match me and I fell in his lap. My head landed on his chest and I felt a blush spread to my cheeks.

"I am so sorry Kallus." I said going to stand up, only to fall again and hit his head.

"Stop moving!" He snapped grabbing my arms.

I looked at him shocked as my face was in front of his.

"Sorry." He said embarrassed.

I bit my lip as I went to stand up. After I got off of him he finished landing the ship and then I went to get off the ship. As we went to walk out of the cockpit Kallus tripped and fell on me. I hit my back on the ground and whined. He went to get up only to loss his grip and fall again, this time I couldn't make a noise. His lips fell on mine and I gasped in shock as he pulled away.

"I am so sorry." He said standing up and helping me.

"It....'s..... f....ine..." I stuttered as I turned to get off the ship.

I made it to my room and fell on my bed before I squealed into my pillow.

"Idiot, why didn't you kiss him longer?" I asked myself.

I heard a knock on my door and a frown appeared on my face as I went to open it. I opened it to see Kallus outside of my room with a small smile.

"I came to say sorry..... again." He said shyly.

"It's fine.... you slipped." I said with a blush.

"Well..... bring honest..... I fell on purpose." He said scratching the back of his head.

"You...... wanted to kiss me?" I asked confused.

"Um..... Yes." He said shyly.

A smile appeared on my face as I stepped forward.

"So your telling me the great Agent Kallus.... is in love with me?" I asked with a smirk.

"I didn't say that. I said I wanted to kiss you." He said embarrassed.

"But you do like me?" I asked coming face to face with him.

I watched as he gulped and tried to look alway.

"I may..... like you..... a little." He said bitting his lip.

I raised my eyebrows and he sighed.

"Maybe a lot." He said after awhile.

I smiled sweetly as I placed my hand on his chest and traced his shirt. I felt him take a deep breath and I smiled happily as I looked up at him.

"Everything alright..... Alexsandr?" I asked with a smirk.

He looked at me shocked as I smirked up at him.

"You don't know what your getting yourself into." He whispered as he took a deep breath.

"How about you show me?" I asked with a bigger smile.

He leaned down quickly kissing me. I smiled into the kiss as I pulled him closer. He picked me up and carried me into my room and slammed the door shut.

....

I woke up to a arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled as I snuggled into Kallus' chest. I listened to his heart beat and drew circles on his chest.

"I was wondering..... after all of this is over.... would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked softly.

"You know the guy normally asks the girl out before he sleeps with her..... but I guess since it's you I'll take you up on that offer." I said with a smile.

He let out a chuckle before I leaned down and pecked his lips gently.