Tech

I let out a purr as I felt Tech gently pet me. He scratched behind my ear and I stomped my foot.

"Ash, come here girl, come to Wreaker."

I laid my head in Tech's lap and Wreaker let out a groan.

"Traitor! You're suppose to like me more." Wreaker said with a growl.

"She is probably smarter then most people." Tech said with a smile.

"I see Ash is back." Hunter said as he got off his ship.

"Yea, she came to visit." Tech said with a small smile.

"Well she is gonna have to go home, we got a mission." Hunter said softly.

"Can't she come with us?" Wreaker asked with a frown.

"I'm not adding animal cruelty to my list of mistakes." Crosshair said sternly.

Tech patted my back before walking to his ship. I let out a growl as I turned and took off. I soon made it to my secret hide out and shifted back to my human form. I grabbed my gear and fixed it in place. My gear was pretty simple and it kept me safe. It wasn't as bulky as the clones and it allowed me to move. I grabbed my helmet and threw both the visors up and slipped into into my head.

"(Y/n), it's Rex we will be leaving soon." My com said.

"On my way boss." I said calmly.

I grabbed my weapons and put both my swords and duel blasters in their holsters before putting my visor down. When I made it back to base I learned we were working with the bad batch.

"Come in... Ash." Rex said with a smirk.

"I'll shoot you." I growled out as I grabbed my book and clipped it into my belt.

"I don't know why you don't just talk to em."

"I'm a Jedi." I whispered.

"A secret Jedi." He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and we climbed onto the ship with the boys. I kept my face hidden and stood beside Rex.

"Alright, we will go in through here while you boys take the back entrance." Rex said calmly.

"Sure thing Regs." Wreaker said with a smirk.

"Regs?" Jesse asked with a frown.

"Regular clones." Crosshair said calmly.

I let out a sigh and shook my head as we prepared to land. After landing I went with Rex and the others and everything went smoothly until after we made it inside. We got surrounded and Jesse sent Rex a look. I used my blasters to shoot the droids and I heard Rex let out a groan.

"Captain."

"I know, okay, boys what you're about to see stays inside this building." Rex ordered.

"Well it better happen fast!" Hunter yelled.

"Time for Wolfie to come out and play." He said sternly.

I nodded my head and handed my swords and blasters to him.

"Boys, back up." Rex said sternly.

I looked at the wall and my eyes started to glow orange and yellow. I turned to look at the droids and took off running. In a instant I shifted into a black wolf and tackled the droids. It didn't take me long to take them out and after I was finished I ran back with the others to the ship. Rex had my helmet and armor in his hands along with my weapons.

"So Ash is a clone? Wait I didn't know we had female clones." Wreaker said with a frown.

"We don't." Hunter said calmly.

"Got a blanket?" Rex asked calmly.

"Yea, here." Tech said as he rushed to grab a blanket.

I shifted back to human form and quickly wrapped it around me. My hair fell to my shoulders and I kept the blanket tightly against me.

"Wow, Ash is hot." Wreaker said softly.

"Yea.... I mean she is okay." Crosshair said as he cleared his throat.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Rex.

"Here is your armor." He said as he handed it to me.

"Thanks, I'll be back. Oh and my name is (Y/n), not Ash.... though Ash is a cute nickname." I said before I turned and went to change.

I fixed my armor and let out a sigh as I walked out of the room and clipped everything back into place.

"So you're not a clone?" Hunter asked with a frown.

"No, I'm a Jedi Knight. Master Yoda had me go undercover because of my.... special ability." I said softly.

"You're a Dire Wolf. Extremely rare, from what I know. Said that there is maybe only ten Dire wolves alive."

"There is more then that. They are just better at hiding. Unlike me." I said with a laugh.

"So if you aren't a Wolf then why you always following Tech around like a lost puppy dog?" Wreaker asked with a smirk.

I growled at him and Rex let out a laugh.

"Also what's with this book?" Crosshair asked as he held my sketchbook out.

My eyes went wide and I went to grab it but he flipped it open. I saw smirk appear on his face and he handed it to Tech. I saw a blush appear on Tech's face as he shut it and handed it to me. I held a groan in and silently prayed that I was dead. We soon landed and I made my way to my room. I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see Tech.

"Um... hi." He said softly.

"Hi... um do you need something?" I asked as I but my lip.

"Um... is it true that Dire wolves imprint on people?"

I nodded my head and he smiled softly.

"Did you... imprint on me?"

I nodded my head again and he cleared his throat.

"So you like to draw me?" He asked changing the subject.

"Yes, look I know you probably don't like me like-"

I was cut off by him pulling me into a kiss. My eyes went wide as he pulled away.

"I am sorry I shouldn't of-"

I quickly cut him off by pulling him into another kiss.