Cad Bane

"Bane! Get back here!" I yelled as I ran after the Duros bounty hunter.

He kept running until I cut him off and tackled him to the ground.

"Let me go!" He exclaimed.

"No! You are coming with me!" I yelled as I pinned his arms above his head.

"Please! I'll give you anything just don't do this." He begged.

"You aren't getting out of this." I growled out.

"I'll stop being a bounty hunter, I'll get us a dog! Just please have mercy."

"Cad Bane, I swear if you don't stop fighting me I will personally turn you into the Jedi order."

"Will that get me out of this dinner?"

"Cad Bane! My parents aren't that bad!"

"Have you met you're parents? They are horrible! They are worse then Jabba the Hutt."

"Seriously? Now you are over exaggerating."

"(Y/n), you mean a lot to me, and I would do anything for you, but please.... I am begging... don't force me to this dinner."

"Fine! But you owe me."

"I will do anything you and of me." He said as he leaned up and pecked my lips.

"I want kids."

"What are we having for dinner?" He asked quickly.

"Come on! Bane seriously? What is wrong with kids?" I growled out.

"I don't like kids."

"The you don't want to be with me."

"Of course I want to be with you I just don't want kids."

"Well I do."

"Well I guess you aren't having any by me."

"Well then I guess I'm not going to be with you." I said as I turned to walk away.

"Wait are you breaking up with me?" He asked shocked.

"Yea, I am." I said as I climbed onto my speeder and sped away.

A year later

When I got word that Bane was arrested again I quickly made a plan to help him escape. Even though we had split I still cared for him and didn't want him in jail. The plan went off without a problem and I soon saw Bane running to my ship. He climbed in and I sped away with him inside.

"You came back for me." He said as he set beside me.

"Of course I did." I said softly.

"Thought we were done."

"We are, but I wasn't going to leave you in jail.... I'm not heartless." I said softly.

He nodded his head and I made my way to a unknown planet.

"One kid." He said softly.

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"We only have one kid, I don't want a lot of them." He said not looking at me.

"Are you serious?"

"Just one okay."

"I love you!" I exclaimed as I jumped into his lap and kissed him.

Five years later

I smiled as I watched Bane chase after our three year old daughter and our four year old son. My mother soon set beside me and I took the glass from her hand.

"So what happen to only one kid?" She asked softly.

"After we had (s/n), he didn't want to stop having kids. He wants to have another baby." I said with a laugh.

She shook her head and I smiled as I watched Bane pick up our daughter and threw her up into the air and caught her.