Crosshair

May contain spoilers for new season don't read if you haven't seen it! Also I put his picture in case you didn't know who he was.

"Oh cry me a river." Crosshair growled out.

"Fuck you, Crosshair." I said as I turned and walked away.

I hadn't meant to join the bad batch, it just sort of happened. During one of their missions they found me and I helped them save their friend. After that Hunter allowed me to tag along with them, and my stupid ass picked the worse one to make friends with.

"Crosshair being a jerk again?" Tech asked as I plopped down beside him.

"I don't get why he hates me so much, I've only tried to be his friend." I said with a pout.

"He doesn't hate you, just doesn't do well with people." Hunter said softly.

I heard Crosshair walk into the room and I felt a frown appear on my face as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Gonna quiet being a jerk?" I asked with a frown.

"Oh stop being a child, I don't know why we keep you around. You're useless." Crosshair growled out.

My eyes went wide and Hunter quickly snapped at Crosshair before looking at me. I turned my head away from them and for the remainder of the trip home I was silent. We soon landed and I went to my apartment. I shut my door and felt tears well up in my eyes. I leaned against the wall and let out a sob as I felt my body start to shake. I soon heard my front door open and felt someone sit beside me. I heard a sigh leave their lips and then they spoke.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked softly.

I peaked up from my eyes and saw Crosshair beside me. I shook my head no and he bit his lip.

"Look I didn't.... I didn't mean what I said. I'm just, damn it, I'm not use to people." He said softly.

He ran his hand over his face and I whipped my eyes before laying my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I made you cry, that was the one thing I didn't want to do-"

I cut him off by leaning up and kissing his cheek. He looked at me shocked and then a smirk appeared on his face.

"You missed."

"I didn't-"

I was cut off by him gently cupping my face and pulling me into a kiss. I let out a sigh and smiled into the kiss as he pulled me into his lap.