Kanan

I let out a sigh as I set on top of the Ghost. I heard someone sit beside me and turned and saw Kanan. He sent me a smile and looked up at the sky.

"Hey, we should date." Kanan said with a smile.

I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

I of course knew Kanan was joking so I didn't take it to heart.

Time skip

I set at the table talking to Sabine and Ezra, when Kanan walked in and blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

"So how long have you been dating?" Ezra asked calmly.

"Bout two months." Kanan said with a smile.

"Wait we're ACTUALLY DATING?" I asked shocked.

"What you think I was joking?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well yea! I mean I... um... I... you see.... I am not mentally prepared to be in a relationship with your crazy ass! Not to mention I'm not ready to adopt Ezra as my son! Am I ready to adopt him?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Sweetheart you adopted him already, remember you're the one who told me to let him stay."

"Oh yea." I said softly.

"You guys know Ezra isn't your actual-"

"Sabine shut up, this is my one chance to get adopted by (Y/n), I'm taken it." Ezra said with a smile.

I let out a laugh and Kanan sent me a smile as he plopped down beside me.

"So were you actually being serious bout us dating?" I asked softly.

"Dead serious." He said with a smile.

"Well, guess we've been dating for nearly two months.... and you haven't kissed me yet? What type of boyfriend are yo-"

I was cut off by him leaning forward and pressing his lips against mine in a gentle kiss. I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer.

Bonus

"Wait but is (Y/n) adopting me? She is like my only chance at survival, cause if Kanan is forced to raise me alone then I might die." Ezra said calmly.