Wolffe

"How about you go and buy a personality!" I snapped as I glared at the bane of my existence.

"Excuse me, I don't think I caught that, Commander" Wolffe growled out.

"Oh you heard me." I said as I pushed past him.

He let out a growl and I smiled as I heard him throw something. I walked to the bridge and talked to my master, Plo Koon, about the mission. When I was finished talking to him I got on my ship with Wolffe and a few other boys. The full Wolfpack was with Plo leaving me with Wolffe and some new clones. We soon landed and I went to scout with Wolffe, like always Wolffe was ahead of me.

"Why I never take point I'll never know." I said as I walked behind him.

"Because if you get shot, General Koon won't let me hear the end of it." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and continued to follow him. He soon stopped and looked into a hole. I looked at his face and saw that a frown had appeared on his face. Or did he always have that frown on his face?

"Something wrong?" I asked calmly.

"Come look at this. It looks like it has been freshly-"

Wolffe was cut off by the ground falling out from under us as soon as I made it to his side. I let out a yelp of pain as a rock fell and hit Wolffe's leg. I quickly stood up and rushed to his side.

"It's broke." He said as I looked it over.

"Kill me." I groaned out as I plopped down on the ground.

"Whatever is in this cave might."

I let out a sigh and silently prayed someone would come looking for us.

"No one is going to come." He said as he let out a sigh.

"I am not dying in a hole with you. I'd be fine dying with Sinker or Boost, but your face won't be the last one I see." I said as I tried to climb the walls.

"We are clones dumbass."

"Not to me. Just so you know you all look different. You might not see it but I do." I said calmly.

"And what do I look like?"

"You don't want to know."

"My scar make me that ugly?"

"No, I think your scar is actually sexy thank you very much." I said to quickly for my own good.

I froze up and saw a smirk on Wolffe's face.

"That so?" He asked playfully.

"You know, I'm just gonna go kill myself." I said with a nod of my head.

"Oh no, I want to know what else you think about my... sexy scar."

"This is why I don't like you." I said as I glared at him.

He let out a laugh and I smiled softly.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"You have a nice laugh. You should really laugh more."

"Don't have much to laugh at."

It was quiet for awhile before I ended the silence.

"Why do you really always take point?" I asked softly.

"Cause I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm a Jedi, we are use to getting injured."

"I am clone, we get hurt more."

"Yea, So maybe you shouldn't take point... I mean you are more liable to get hurt." I said calmly.

"Rather me then you."

"You know if you weren't such a jerk, I might of been able to be your friend." I said with a frown.

"I'm only a jerk cause I don't want you hurt."

"I can handle myself."

"I never said you couldn't." He said with a chuckle.

I let out a sigh and stood back up and dusted myself.

"Let's find a way out of here." I said as I walked over to him and helped him up.

"Kid, you should just-"

"If you finish that sentence I will drag you out of here." I said sternly.

We limped through the cave and I let out a sigh as I looked for a way out. After what felt like hours we made it out and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Now we just have to find our squad."

"Spoil sport." I said as I laid him down.

"Brat."

"You know, if you weren't a dick.... I'd actually like you... dick."

"If you weren't a brat, I'd want to kiss you." He said with a smirk.

"Dick."

"Brat."

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Mother-"

I was cut off by him grabbing the back of my head and pulling me down for a kiss. My eyes went wide for a second before closing and allowing myself to give in. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed him to pull me onto his lap.

"You son of a bitch." I said against his lips.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"You just had to make me fall in love with you." I said as I shook my head.

"I try." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.

Bonus

I heard someone cough and quickly pulled away from Wolffe to see Plo Koon smiling at us.

"General we... I... um.. this isn't what it looks like." Wolffe said quickly.

"It looks like (Y/n) was giving you mouth to mouth... and saving your life." Plo said with a chuckle.

"Yes! That is exactly what it was." I said as I stood up.

I helped Wolffe up and Plo let out a chuckle as he grabbed his other side.

"(Y/n), how about you run ahead and get Sinker. I have Wolffe." Plo said calmly.

I pulled away and quickly took off to find Sinker.

"Hurt her and you will have more then a broken leg." Plo whispered to Wolffe.

Wolffe's eyes went wide and he nodded his head.