Fenn Rau

I felt my heart shatter as the words left Anakin's mouth.

"Obi-wan is dead." He said softly.

I watched as my mother fell to the ground and let out a sob. I gently pulled her into a hug.

"I thought I would tell you Duchess Satine." Anakin said softly.

"Thank you for telling us Master Skywalker." I said softly.

He nodded his head and turned and left the room. I gently hugged my mother as she cried into my chest.

"I can't believe he is gone." She whispered as I helped her sit on her bed.

"I can't either... I... I still feel him." I said softly.

"You and he had a close relationship." She said softly.

"I barely knew Master Kenobi." I said as I stood up and left the room.

I walked through the temple and let out a sigh as I stopped and leaned against a wall.

"Much confusion you have." A voice said.

I turned to see Master Yoda and I sent him a smile.

"I.. I still feel Master Kenobi, it feels like he is still here." I said softly.

"Come with me, you must." He said as he turned and walked away.

I followed close behind him and we made it to the council. I saw Master Windu and bowed my head to him.

"Alive Kenobi is."

"What? But Anakin said-"

"Master Kenobi is undercover, few know." Windu explained.

"I see." I said softly.

"Strong your connection is." Yoda said as he looked up at me.

I looked at the ground and he let out a chuckle.

"Strong relationship of a father and daughter." Yoda said softly.

"How did you-"

"We have known for awhile. Kenobi told us."

"I thought he didn't want anyone to know."

"You're his daughter, he wanted us to know, so that if ever you were in danger... we would come." Windu explained.

"Does Skywalker know?"

"Why do you think he was the one to tell you?"

I nodded my head and Yoda sent me a smile.

"Engaged you are?" Yoda asked softly.

"Yes, to my fiancé, Fenn Rau."

Yoda nodded his head and then I was dismissed. I made my way to my room and let out a sigh as I saw Fenn looking through some files. Upon seeing me he stood up and walked up to me.

"I am so sorry-"

"He is alive, but he is undercover." I said as he gently grabbed my hands.

"That's wonderful!"

"I can't tell my mother though.... I hate lying to her." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Everything will be fine, I promise." Rau said as he kissed my forehead.

"You always know how to make me feel better." I whispered.

He sent me a smile and I looked up at him.

"I love you Rau." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer. Soon Obi-wan returned and I was asked to meet him in his quarters.

"Master Kenobi." I said softly.

"Princess, I wanted to speak to you." He said softly.

I nodded my head and he pulled out a chair for me. I set down and he set in front of me.

"I know you know about me being your father." He said softly.

"Master Yoda told you I presume." I said softly.

"No, Rau.... I haven't spoken to Yoda yet. Rau stopped me in the hallway to tell me how you knew who I was to you and how.... you felt that I was still alive.... I wanted you to know that, if I could I would of told you sooner about being your father, but the order-"

"Didn't allow it, I know... and I have no hatred for you. I understand that you being a Jedi stops you from having any relationship with me, and I accept that.... but it won't stop me from loving you... you're my father and.... and I want you to know that no matter what, I will always love you."

He sent me a smile and nodded his head. I then stood up and left the find Fenn. When I spotted him, I pulled him down for a kiss. He let out a chuckle and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not complaining, but what was that for?" He asked softly.

"For being you." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.