Tech

Part 2

I laid on my head against the tree and smiled as I saw Tech working o bathe ship with Wreaker's help. I started to draw and looked up and saw Tech watching me. I waved to him and he let out a chuckle and shook his head before going back to work.

"Watchin lover boy again?" A voice asked.

I turned to look at Crosshair and rolled my eyes.

"What are you doin up here?" I asked softly.

"Lookout." He said as he leaned against the tree.

"If I tell you something..... you won't tell Tech right." I said softly.

"Promise." He said as he leaned against the tree.

"Um.... my parents are coming to visit." I said with a blush.

"Seriously? Oh Tech will freak out."

"That's not the worse part.... they um.... think me and Hunter are married."

"No... oh this is perfect."

"I don't know why they think I'm with Hunter, but they do and I need help explaining this to Tech." I said as I put my head in my knees.

"Why they think your with Hunter?"

"I sent a picture of the team and I guess they thought I would pick the strongest to... mate with." I said with a blush.

"But haven't you and Tech not even...."

I shook my head no and he let out a laugh.

"This is perfect. So.... so perfect. Tech is having to meet you parents and explain you are dating the weakest link of our team."

"He isn't the weakest! Tech is by far the strongest, with his mind he could move mountains. And that's what I love about him." I said with a small smile.

"Have you guys even told each other the you love the other?"

I shook my head no and he sent me a smile.

"Don't worry to much, Tech will probably bore them to death and they'll leave." He said softly.

"One can only hope." I said as I shook my head.

It wasn't long before I was forced to greet my parents. I bowed my head to my father and he did the same to me before my mother pulled me into a hug.

"Mi amor!" She exclaimed as she hugged me tightly.

"Hola mamá." I said as I pulled away.

"So where is your mate? Is he not here to greet us?" My father asked with a frown.

"Um.... Tech is busy.... fixing his ship. Fuel leak you can meet him later." I said as we walked through the base.

"So he is smart and handsome, good he will make good pups." My mom said with a smile.

"Mother! Me and Tech haven't even talked about marriage yet... let alone children."

"But is he not your mate?"

"In a way yes, but in his language it's... girlfriend and boyfriend. They do not marry upon meeting. They get to know each other." I explained.

"Weird, me and your father married upon meeting." She said with a frown.

"No Ash! Tech's lookin for you!" Wreaker yelled.

"Frag." I groaned out.

"Good! We can meet him now!" My mother exclaimed.