Thrawn

I walked into Thrawn's office and held back a groan as he started to order me around.

"You are quiet." Thrawn said as he looked up at me.

"I don't want to say anything that could get me killed." I said sweetly.

He crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at me.

"Anything you say in the next 30 seconds is free... starting right now." Thrawn said calmly.

"I think you're cocky. Arrogant. Bossy and pushy. You also have a god complex and don't think of anybody but your damn self." I growled out.

"But I-"

"But what? I still have 22 seconds and I'm not done." I growled out.

He looked at me shocked and I continued.

"I also think that you are a excellent admiral and could be a decent human being if you stopped pushing everyone away and let someone actually be there for you! I also think that you are the most stubbornness mad alive and that's one of the reason I respect you so much, you don't take crap from anyone and you get the job done, but you could also let someone in! Instead of holding people at arms length! And I also think that if not for your stubbornness we might of actually worked out! But no you are to stubborn!" I yelled.

"You went over by five seconds." He said calmly.

"Not if you count when you cut me off."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"So is their anything else? Anything you left out?" He asked softly.

"I say it we don't speak about it again?" I asked calmly.

"Won't mention it."

"Good, I still love you even though you have nearly got me killed five times! In a week."

I saw a smile break onto his face and I cleared my throat.

"Now, back to the rebels-"

I was cut off by him grabbing my face and pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. I let out a groan and pulled him closer to me.

"I love you too." He whispered against my lips.

"Thought we weren't mentioning it again?" I asked in a whisper.

"Mentioning what?" He asked with a smirk.

"Asshole." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.