Fenn Rau

8. "Everything here can kill you, but I can do it more efficiently."

42. "I will shoot you."

As soon as Sabine told me where we were going my heart stopped. It was no secret I use to be a protector and left and abandoned them to help my brother take down Satine.

"Do we really have to go?" I asked with a groan.

"It is the fastest way to get supplies back and forth." Hera said softly.

"Yea but... they hate me."

"Just don't tell them who you are." She said with a laugh.

"Yea because my armor doesn't scream sister of Pre Vizsla." I said with a groan.

Hera left with a team to try and talk to them, but she returned near death. When Sabine told me she was sneaking and going with Kanan I knew I had to follow her, if not to make sure Fenn didn't kill her.

I kept myself hidden as she snuck around.

"Don't move." A voice said from behind me.

"Dang it." I whispered as I turned around.

"(Y/n) Vizsla..... what a surprise." He said with a smirk.

"New Guy right?" I asked sweetly.

He kept his blaster up and I shook my head. I quickly dodged his shots and used a barrel to knock him out.

"Everything here can kill you, but I can do it more efficiently." I said with a smirk.

I heard talking and let out a groan as I saw Sabine standing in front of Fenn. I snuck behind him and put my blaster to the back of his head. Sabine looked at me shocked as I kept it raised.

"I will shoot you." I said with a frown.

"(Y/n) Vizsla.... I didn't expect to see you." He said calmly.

"You should of known better, love."

"You always were one to stab people in the back."

"Fenn I never wanted to-"

He quickly turned and flipped me over. I hit the ground and Sabine detonated the fighters. I stood up and saw Fenn get inside of his. Kanan sent after him and I rushed to our shuttle. I got in and we soon captured Fenn.

"You should talk to him." Sabine said softly.

"There is nothing I could say to fix what I did." I said softly.

"Start with I'm sorry." She said as she turned and walked away.

I let out a sigh and made my way to his cell. I said him inside and bit my lip as I opened the door. He turned to look at me and upon seeing me he looked away.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"For what? Making me a prisoner? Betraying the people you swore to protect? You have to be specific?"

"For all of it.... Fenn I never wanted to betray the Protectors... and I didn't want to betray you." I said as I set down in front of him.

"Then why? Why did you leave with him?"

"Because he was my brother! Because he was the only family I had left and I thought I could save him from himself but I couldn't... I couldn't save him and I couldn't save Satine." I said as I looked away.

"I heard after his death you joined Bo-Katan to liberate Mandalore from Maul."

"I did... but it was for nothing."

"It wasn't... you stopped Maul from keeping Mandalore." He said softly.

I let out a sigh and looked at my hands.

"Why didn't you come back?" He asked with a frown.

"I couldn't."

"You could of." He said as he looked at me.

"I didn't think you would ever want to see me again... not after everything I did."

"All I wanted was you back... all I wanted to hear was for you to say you were coming home."

"Fenn... I.. I'm sorry." I said as I stood up and walked away.

...

It was finally over, we had won, but with many lives lost. I had joined Princess Leia and in doing so lost contact with Fenn and the others. Mandalore was liberated and brought to its formal glory.

I felt my heart start to beat faster as I walked towards Fenn's house. I stopped in front of the door and knocked twice. The door open and he looked at me shocked.

"I'm home." I said with a gentle smile.

I saw tears stream down his face and before I could say anything he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer.

Part two of these oneshots!!! Go read!!!