Poe

I let out a groan as I felt someone shake me awake. I looked up to see Poe looking down at me.

"What do you want?" I growled out.

"What if BB-8 rolls not because he's programmed to but because there's something moving inside him like a hamster ball?" He asked with a frown.

"Poe, love of my life, my darling husband... father of my unborn child..... what the fuck.... it's 3 in the morning!" I yelled.

"I know, but I couldn't stop thinking about that... I also think that Finn is wearing a wig, no way his hair is that-"

"Poe, shut up and let me go to sleep before I murder you and you never see our child be born." I growled out.

"Okay, goodnight." He said softly.

"Thank you." I said as I kissed his cheek before falling back to sleep.

"Why if our child is born and looks like Kylo Ren?"

I shot up and turned and glared at Poe.

"Poe why would our child look anything like Kylo Ren?" I asked with a frown.

"Well Ben Solo was your brother."

"Adopted brother, not genetic." I said as I let out a groan.

"Oh, so we are good."

"Yes we are good... and if our child looked like my brother, we would have a chance of marrying them off." I said as I laid down.

"What if they look like me?" He asked with a frown.

"Then he or she has no chance." I said as I closed my eyes.

"You married me?"

"And the longer I'm awake the more I regret it." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Think the baby will look like chewie?"

"Poe, why are you keeping me awake?" I asked angrily.

"Cause I'm hoping it will get you in the mood." He said with a smirk.

I sent him a look and then let out a groan as I set up and pulled him into a kiss.

"This does not mean you when, only that my hormones are out of control from being four months pregnant with your devil child." I said against his lips.

"Sure it doesn't." He said as he kissed me.