Crosshair pt.3

I set on the top of a tree and let out a sigh as I carved a small statue out of wood. I smiled when I was finished and looked at the small statue of crosshair with a frown on his face holding a sniper. I put it in my pocket when I saw Shaak Ti walking towards me. I smiled as I swung down and hung upside down. 

"(Y/n) How are you?" She asked softly.

"I'm great." I said with a smile. 

She sent me a look and I let out a sigh.

"I miss the Bad Batch." I said softly.

"I could tell..... I know the council won't like this, but the Bad Batch are returning for supplies... if you want you can join them." She said softly.

"Thank you mom!" I exclaimed as I hugged her. 

I couldn't wait to see them again. I had been able to message Tech back and forth and ask about everyone, but I never got the chance to see them, and now that she was allowing me to go with them I couldn't wait. I spent most of my time doodling on my pad and waited for them to return. 

I soon got the massage from Tech, he hadn't told anyone that I was here and joining them, that they had arrived. I quickly grabbed my bag and smiled as I put my armor on and snuck onto the ship. Tech hid me in Hunter's room, Hunter being the only other person who knows. I quietly waited for the right time to reveal myself. I removed my helmet and quietly waited for them to return to the ship.

"Crosshair you seem upset." Hunter said with a chuckle.

"I was hopin that we could see Frost here." He said as he let out a sigh.

"You got it bad, brother." Wreaker said with a laugh.

Crosshair sent him a frown and shook his head before standing up. 

"Oh! Cross could you go get something from my room? It will be my datapad." Hunter said quickly.

"Sure." He said as he started towards the room. 

I smiled as I stood up and rushed to the bed and set on it with my legs crossed. I smiled as the door opened and Crosshair's eys went wide upon seeing me.

"Miss me?" I asked softly.

Before I could say anything else I was pulled into a hug. I let out a laugh and smiled as he hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest. 

"You're really here." He whispered.

"What can I say, I missed your wing massages." I said with a smile.

"That all you miss?" He asked softly.

"No... I missed Tech too." I said playfully.

He rolled his eyes and I smiled as I quickly leaned up and pecked his lips. He looked at me shocked and I let out a laugh.

"And I missed you." I said softly.

He quickly leaned down and recaptured my lips with his. I smiled as I pulled him closer and kissed him back. 

"Oh!!!! Cross has a girlfr-" Wreaker was cut off by me shooting a ice ball at him. 

I smiled against Crosshair's lips as Wreaker let out a yelp of pain. 

Bonus

"Does this mean I am now your best friend?" Tech asked playfully. 

I heard a yelp and then let out a laugh as Echo glared at Tech.

"It anyone is her best frien, its me." He said as he held up the frying pan. 

"Guys.... Hunter is my best friend now. Cause unlike you guys, he isn't a idiot." I said as Crosshair let out a laugh.