Kix

I smiled as I ran my fingers through Kix's hair. He had been put on a mission that kept him from shaving his head and I was enjoying his hair while I could.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yep." I said as I traced his tattoo.

I had him memorized and knew everything about him, from his feet to the top of his head. He sent me a smile and gently took my hand.

"I love you." He said softly.

"Love you too... do you gotta shave your head?" I asked softly.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"Knew you were going to say that." He said softly.

"I like it long." I said softly.

"Why? Cause I look like my brothers?"

I knew he wasn't meaning it angry, but I could detect a bit of fear.

"No, so I can pull your hair in bed." I whispered in his ear.

His eyes went wide and I smiled as I pulled away and stood up. I walked towards my room and felt his eyes on me. I turned to wave by to him and then kept walking. I soon heard footsteps behind me, and let out a laugh as a hand grabbed mine and shoved me into a closet. The door was locked and his lips meet mine in a fierce kiss. I let out a sigh as I pulled him closer and ran my fingers through his hair gently pulling.

"You'll be the death of me." He said softly.

"Oh, but what a wonderful death it will be." I whispered against his lips.

I pulled him into another kiss and he let out a groan as his com went off.

"Kix, you are need in the hanger." Rex's voice said over com.

"Be there in a second." He said before reconnecting our lips.

"Now. So stop making out with (Y/n) and bring her with you. I need a pilot."

I let out a laugh and pulled away. I kissed his cheek and went to unlock the door. My eyes went wide as the lock broke. I met Kix's eyes and he let out a sigh as he hit his com.

"Um... Rex.. could you come get us out of this closet?" Kix asked softly.

"On my way."

"Don't bring Jesse." Kix begged.

"To late." Rex said with a chuckle.

I smiled as the door soon opened and Jesse and Rex and smirks on their faces.

"Shut up." Kix said sternly.

"Didn't say anything... though nice bra (Y/n)." Jesse said with a smirk.

Kix turned to look at me and his eyes went wideS I looked down and quickly covered my chest, having forgot that Kix and snuck and took my shirt off. Kix quickly grabbed it off the ground and I put it on. I cleared my throat and pushed past the boys.