Kanan

4. "I'm pregnant."

73. "Wake up! Please, please... don't leave me."

I looked at the test and felt my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it, after months of trying it had happened. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom and to my shared room with my husband. I smiled as I held up the test.

"I'm pregnant." I said happily.

His eyes went wide and he stood up and took the test from my hand. A smile broke on his face and I let out a laugh as he picked me up and spun me around. I smiled as I pulled him into a kiss and held him tightly against me. I pulled away and met his eyes.

"I love you, Kanan." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said softly.

...

I let out a scream as I pushed with all my will power. This was the worse pain that I had ever had, but I knew it would be worth it in the end. All of it would be worth it to just hold my baby boy.

"One more push" The doctor said softly.

(okay so I was writing push and it autocorrected to puss and now I can't unsee it.)

I let out another scream as I pushed once more and smiled when I heard a baby crying. I let out a sigh or relief as I turning my head to see a nurse holding my son. I felt a kiss on my forehead and turned my head to look at Kanan. I felt everything start to go blurry and his smile disappeared.

"(Y/n)." He said softly.

I could hear the worry in his voice, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. My eyes shut and I heard Kanan yell my name.

"Wake up! Please, please... don't leave me." Kanan begged.

I tried to fight but all I wanted to do was sleep.

After awhile my eyes shot open and I looked around and saw that I was on a bed in a room alone. I soon heard the door open and turned my head to see Kanan walk in holding a small bundle.

"Hey." He said softly.

"Is that..."

"Our son." He said softly.

I smiled as he walked over to me and set on the edge of the bed. I let out a laugh as he handed the small bundle of joy to me. I smiled down at the small child in my arms and gently cradled his head.

"Hi, I'm your mother." I said softly.

I felt Kanan kiss my forehead and I let out a sigh as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said softly.

I whip tears away and blow nose in a tissue.

"My babies have grown up." I sobbed.

"You know they are probably older then you-" Ezra said softly.

"My babies!"

"Not again." Zeb grumbled out as he picked me up and carried me away.

"My babies!"