Hunter

Spoilers! Don't read if you haven't seen new episode!!! Warned you have been.

"I still don't see why I can't meet them!" I snapped as I glared at my boyfriend

"You just can't, can we drop the subject?" Hunter growled out.

"No! I want to know why I can't meet your brothers! Hunter we have been together for two years! Are you ashamed of me! Do you not trust me around them! What is it?"

"(Y/n), please just drop it. I have a mission and can't deal with your whining." He said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Fine you want me to drop it! I'll drop it! I'll drop us! We are through." I said as I turned and walked away from him.

That was two weeks ago and I still couldn't believe I had ended it. Being honest I shouldn't of been so mad about not being able to meet his team, The Bad Batch, but I couldn't help it. If I had a family I would want him to meet them, but I don't have one, and the only family I sort of have doesn't even live in Coruscant.

"Hey (Y/n), think you can take a look at my gun?" A voice asked.

I looked up to see Captain Rex and sent him a smile.

"Of course, Rex." I said softly.

I looked it over and after fixing it I gave it back to him.

"So we are goin on a mission and could use your help, think you can tag along?"

"What's in it for me?" I asked playfully.

"You get to help hack into the Separatists ship." He said with a chuckle.

"Should of led with that big guy." I said as I patted his shoulder.

I followed him to a ship and held my breath when I saw Hunter. His eyes went wide for a split second upon seeing me, but they quickly went back to normal.

"Techwiz!" A voice exclaimed.

I let out a laugh and shook my head as I saw Echo walking up to me.

"Do I know you?" I asked playfully.

"I'm hurt! Here I thought we had something." He said with a laugh as he hugged me.

"Good to have you back."

"Good to be back." He said softly.

We climbed onto the ship and I stood beside Rex and General Skywalker.

"So I have to ask.... you're not a clone, so why are you here?" Tech asked softly.

"I was wonderin the same thing." Crosshair said as he looked me over.

"(Y/n) is here because she is probably smarter then all of you on this ship. She single handedly took out one of Dooku's ship in just what... twenty minutes?" Skywalker asked calmly.