Introduction

Welcome everybody , to a world filled with sweet, cute, sad, dramatic moments of you and your seven brothers .

*

Here is a brief description of your brothers :-

Kim Seokjin 

Jin is your oldest brother. He is always there for you, no matter how  busy he is.  He owns  the KIMS hospital  and works there  as a doctor. You have always seen him as the mother figure. Sometimes nagging at you and sometimes sitting down with you just to hear you out, he wants everything to be perfect for you. He is nine years older than you.

Kim Yoongi

Yoongi is the kind of brother who is always in his own zone. The way he treats other makes it seem like he doesn't have a heart, but you know deep down  that he is such a cutie and that he cares for everyone. He's ready to do anything. He has always had an interest to music. Whenever you see him, he is always thinking of a song or he's in his studio. He is eight years older than you.

Kim Namjoon

Ah, you can always  ask him any question you have related to your academics or anything else really,  and he gives you the solution to it. Even though he is a diplomatic, intelligent brother, he still is the clumsiest, followed by you of course. He is the one who gives advice to you and the others and makes sure everything runs smoothly. Namjoon works on his music too, and has taken you to his studio once which was a fun experience.Namjoon is six years older than you.

Kim Hoseok

Hoseok is the glue of the family. He is the one who connects the oldest three and the youngest four. He always has a smile on his face and  is the mood maker. He is the one who always stands up for you during an argument,along with Jimin. Even though he is the sunshine, you do not want to mess with his bad side,scary is an understatement then. Hoseok is  seven years older than you.

Kim Jimin

Jimin is almost always the first person to find out if you're having a bad time. He has a really big  heart and he wears it on his sleeves. He is always there with an open arm ,so that you can cry. He is always there to make you laugh when you're down. He also is interested in dancing just like Hoseok. He is four years older than you.

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung  is the brother who helps you with your outfits.Sometimes, you both have a weird way of communicating too. Taehyung's anger is also at the tip of his nose and he's the second scariest when angry. He sings for you to sleep whenever you ask him to because you find his deep voice calming.  He's three years older than you.

Kim Jungkook

Jungkook is your twin.He is older by two minutes and never wastes an opportunity to brag about it. You and him bicker, a lot. It's like even though you are twins, you are completely opposite of him. He absolutely hates it when you get all the attention and used to give you the cold shoulder because of it in the past. Even though the two of you argue all the time, he still has a weakness for you just like the others.

Kim Y/n

As the baby of the family and as the only girl, sometimes  you get a lot of priviliges  and there are certain drawbacks too but it's so much fun. Hmm... What else can I say about you?  Well, you are you lol.
---

If you have any particular questions, you can always ask me :)
And always feel free to vote and comment whatever you want -  I welcome criticism, but please be polite XD. And you guys may have noticed that your family name is Kim. I chose Kim out of Jung, Jeon, Min,Park and Kim because Kim is the majority  surname :)
And maybe because I love the Kim line lol .

Another thing I wanna put out here is that the ages that I have mentioned will differ cause in few of my chapters,i have written them in such a way that only your age changes and they're the same age as they are in real life. Confusing, I know. But in those chapters I have written an a/n so it's gonna be fine :)

Anyways, with that I wanna say, 

Welcome to the Kim household,
Kim y/n ~