Part 57

With everything now calm around them, she can finally take a good look at him, his massive, usually intimidating size not as daunting since he's lying down.

Happy she can't find any more injuries on his body, she feels her cheeks flushing with the rush of blood, as her eyes roam his body without an excusable interest in his immediate health to justify it anymore.

"Like what you see? I know I do! Even though I'm more appreciative of his beast form, I can't help but admire his manly human shape as well," Jena's wolf chips in.

"It's not like I haven't seen him naked before! When he shifts or when he was sick before, so it's nothing new."

"But you still ogle him every time! I mean really, check out those thighs! One of them is as large as your torso! Well, if we don't count the breasts that is!"

"Lana! Stop it!"

"Come on! Have you seen those abs? Don't you find it interesting how that perfect amount of manly chest hair thins down into a line than fades out, as if pointing your eyes to look down, lower and to his..."

"LANA!"

"Abs? What's wrong with thinking abs?"

"You know that is not what you were going for! I know what you were thinking!"

"What if I was only thinking abs and you thought of his..."

"LANA!"

"Yeah, that part. Now you got me think about it too! Check out the size on that baby!"

"I don't want to. It's scary!"

"Really? I find it proportionate to his body."

"It's not even awake and it's intimidating."

"Want to try and see if it reacts to you?"

"ARE YOU INSANE?"

"But you touched it before!"

"For hygienic reasons only because he was recovering from his fight with Lindator and those warhogs that got his daughter!"

"But you could have left Hannah, as the healer, deal with it. I'm assuming some 'hygienic' stimulation is out of the question? You know, making sure everything works properly and..."

"Of course it's out of the question, DAMN IT! Would you just stop already?"

"You are no fun!"

"How would you like him abusing your body like that if you were unconscious?"

"Oh, in his case, I wouldn't mind at all!"

"You're incorrigible!"

"We've had our mate near us for months and since you won't admit it, I'll just say it for myself: I'm itching for his touch!"

"Well, keep your thoughts to yourself!"

"How about I take over, shift into my wolf form and lick him all-over?"

"NO!"

"For hygiene purposes of course!"

"No way."

"His wound could get infected you know!"

"I've cleaned it! The bleeding has stopped, it seems to be healing already. And I'm sure you'd find a way for a slip of the tongue in the wrong areas!"

"Like that gorgeously delicious, muscly ass?"

"Yes."

"So you are admitting his ass is both muscly and gorgeously delicious?"

"Yes. No. STOP IT!"

"Why? We don't even have to tell him!"

"Which part of no don't you get? He hasn't accepted me - us yet. We aren't doing anything that..."

"Yeah, yeah! Boring you are! After all this effort, we deserve some rewarding."

"Yeah, and he deserves to rest, after he just save our..."

"Beautiful ass you'd like to offer as reward on a silver platter."

"Not falling for that one again."

"But it's true."

"It's not.

"Admit it and I quit it!"

"Fine. Can we move on?"

"So we need to scout the area, but not leave him alone."

"Wow, I didn't think you'd actually give it up so easily..."

"Disappointed? Want to talk more about the size of his..."

"NO!"

"Muscles?"

"I'm ignoring you. So we move out in circles but stay quiet and close enough to be able to get back quickly. Then what?"

"Assuming he stays in human form, he needs some clothes to keep him warm at night. Dead warhogs don't need their leather garments anymore. A pair of pants and a jacket?"

"With his size? They won't fit."

"Well, hopping he won't sleep as long this time, since he isn't that hurt, you still need a makeshift stretcher to move him during day, and you could just play blanket at night for him."

"Yeah, right! No way!"

"He should freeze to death! Great idea, Jena!"

"Shut up!"

"Just use a pair of pants from the warhogs then. Should fit him like a pair of longer shorts."

"Then a few of their tops as a blanket."

"You know it's not as efficient, and if the body doesn't have to fight the cold while recovering, it will get back to full working order faster."

"I hate it when you make more sense than me."

"You love it a little in this case."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing! So go loot some corpses, remember to wash your hands after. I'm going for a nap."

"You're leaving me alone while corpse scavenging?"

"Or I could take over entirely and you sleep? You know we're going to need a lot of energy to move the big guy around."

"Fine. Go sleep."

*A.N.: So what did you think about this one? Was it too much?

Anyways, counter reset for the last pre-written part: 58.