Part 126(10)

Jena joins him and just as she's about to sit, he slides over and pulls her hand, landing her in his lap.

"This side looked more comfortable!"

"Sure it did!" she says, raising an eyebrow at his playful smile but doesn't even consider getting up.

"Hehe, a thought just came to me!"

"Hmm? Enlighten me?"

"You know you are the greatest cradle robber ever, right?"

"Huh?"

"Well, I may have the mind of an adult, but I'm literally one day old! And you're already having your wicked way with me!"

"I'm not the one who decided to sit on your lap! And if you'll just untangle your hands from around my waist, I'll be able to stand and move away from the baby!"

"Umm, I tried and I can't seem to be able to coordinate my hands to let go! You know, baby hand-eye coordination and all that stuff."

"Riiight! Anyway, we need to set a few things straight."

"You're not rejecting me, right?"

"Whaat? NO! You weren't even a were and you thought you had a wife waiting for you somewhere, and you still didn't reject me! I've always been a werewolf! I'd pull out my own tongue before rejecting my mate!"

"Thank God! What a relief! Cause I know I used to be such a jerk to you for a long time and..."

"Now giving you my mark on the other hand..."

Alain raises an eyebrow at Jena's comment, worry starting to wedge its way into his heart.

"... is going to take quite the effort on your part convincing me you deserve it! You know you being a jerk to me for such a long time and such."

"I guess that's fair. Even Edrik agrees. But I'd like to point out you are punishing him too, you know!"

"Oh, don't worry! Both me and Lana are going to be extra nice to him when he's in charge of your body!"

"You're going to make me jealous of myself?"

"We're going to let him mark us as well, as long as he promises to keep the experience and sensations away from you knowing them until I decide it's time to mark you!"

"This is a conspiracy and you are an evil woman!" Alain says halfheartedly, more than willing to put in any effort to convince the other three of his worthiness as a mate.

"On a more serious note, I guess you're going to want to be the Alpha..." Jena says a bit wary of his answer.

"Nope. I'm one day old; what do I know about being an Alpha?

You've been the Alpha even before Al'Aeen met you and I see no reason for that to change.

To my utter shame, I got wounded by a cat! I obviously need some were specific training and some time to get accustomed to this body.

I do reserve the right to trash anyone who disrespects me, no matter who it is! Or at least try to," he says with a grin.

"Sparring is always all right as long as both parties are willing. It also helps to remove tension and sometimes it's the best way to solve an argument."

"Sounds great. Sooo... now what?"

"Lana wants to get to know Edrik and run with him, so you are going to take a back seat and let them enjoy each other."

"Oh..."

"Stop sounding so sad! You are one and the same with your wolf! You're going to like it too! It will be better than being inside one of your seven senses cinemas back on Earth."

"Let's go, Lana! I put Alain in the back seat," Edrik says, untangling his arms from around his mate.

She wastes no time in shifting and heading out, with Edrik hot on her tail, in his own wolf form.

*A.N.: For all of you guys and girls out there, I know you've had your fill of were love stories and I think it has become quite obvious I'm more of an action kind of writer. 

So this is me asking for your help:

Ideally, some of you might want to collaborate with writing a bit of a love story as in how things move on from where I just left them to when they mark each other.

A second best would be you guys leaving comments about what should happen next, maybe some courting examples. What do weres do when they just met?

And last but not least, tell me if maybe I should wrap it up right here. I'm more than half-way inclined to do so.

P.S.: Don't forget the little star!