Part 91

"My word is good, now and always! What I mean is I, as an Alpha, can't take orders and be trained by a mere she-wolf and since the opinion of everyone, including myself, is so high of Vi, we should make her title official and give her an inter-pack status as the diplomats have. So how does Vi, War-Form Master sound? Alpha Jena, Alpha Aaron? She could have full Alpha status during her trainings, and that of a visiting diplomat otherwise?" Sorin ask, looking at his counterparts.

"Agreed."

"I agree."

"Then it is settled! Non-combatants clear the area! Master Vi, if you will begin, please?" Sorin says with a slight bow of his head.

"First, I will start by saying thank you for this honor! I will strive to be worthy of it!

Now everyone strip – and she makes eye contact with Al'Aeen with a grin on her face, remembering her own training and he nods reassuringly – because you are going to shift, more than once.

Does everyone know what this gesture is?"

"A finger snap?" someone asks.

"Good! Seems there is no misunderstanding there. Every time I snap my fingers, you all shift. If you are in human form like now, you shift to wolf and if you are a wolf shift to your human. Let me make this clear, everything I'm telling you from now on falls under your Alpha's command, starting with the finger-snapping rule," and she finishes with a snap of her fingers.

Some react and some don't, so Vi herself shifts into her war-form roaring the word 'SHIFT!' to everyone present and the late shifters quickly assume wolf form.

She changes back to human.

"Do not make me claw the rules into your heads! I'm about to introduce you to a technique normally kept secret, though obviously not so much anymore since you know, warhogs on our lands and stuff," a few wolves snicker at that.

Finger snap – most weres return to human form.

"Since it is obvious some of you are slow of hearing, I command anyone who shifted to the correct form to snap or slap the ones not focusing.

Back to the task at hand, before you learn exactly how to do use this technique, your body needs to be prepared. To be ready."

"How soon will we be able to..."

Finger snap – almost everyone shifts to wolf form and as a few snarls are heard, the stragglers follow suit.

"Starting today, every morning before sunrise you will come here. We'll be taking a break at noon for lunch and a quick nap, then continue on till sunset."

Finger snap – human crowd with no stragglers this time. Vi smiles.

"While I'm training you, and for the purpose of this exercise, you will call me Sensei, and as per your Alpha's command and my newly acquired status, everything I say is law. I am your Alpha while you are training."

"Master Vi, what is the point of all the shifting?"

"I said call me Sensei. During this time I require only your trust and obedience. I shouldn't have to mention I already told you the point of all the shifting. To prepare your bodies"

Finger snap – wolf crowd.

"I realize this is not how you've been trained before, but war-form has been taught this way for generations, combining wisdom from a lot of different people across time. It is the fastest way. And if you don't believe me, pick a body part you own and I'll shove my war-form's claw in it so you have a reminder that if I, the little she-wolf, could do it, you will definitely do it yourself."

With another finger snap the training continues. Everything Al'Aeen has recently put her through is fresh in her mind, but the new War-Form Master brings her own flavor to the program.

*A.N.: Amazingly, i still have prewritten parts available! Counter for 'Give next' comments set to 0. Go!
P.S.: Remember to vote!