Part 59

***

"OK, Lana, I'm awake. We can switch now," she thinks to her animal counterpart.

"Good. Your turn to enjoy this," the wolf answers her.

"Enjoy what? Lana, why am I almost naked and what's with this weight over me?"

"Can't hear you. Too tired. The body is well rested though. Bye!"

"Wait! What did you mean by that?"

As she gets more in control, gradually taking charge of her senses, Jena can smell him – her mate – stronger and closer than he has ever been.

The feeling wasn't this strong even when I was caring for him last time.

Battling the scent is the feeling of warmth, the tingling sensations of delicious contact, her permanently tanned skin to his paler one, her chest with all of its womanly forms in direct contact to his extremely broad one.

He is a very big man, after all, sometimes making her feel like a tiny person in comparison.

And then... realization hits home.

We aren't wearing any clothes and he is going to freak out! He's going to say I took advantage of the situation.

If I thought it was bad before, now he's really not going to talk to me anymore!

Oh, Lana, what have you done?!

But damn it! Being this close feels so good!

I have to get out! Maybe he won't notice what she's done!

Or maybe I can explain that it wasn't me, but my wolf side and I didn't have any control and...

As all this goes through her mind, she keeps trying to move out of his grasp, slowly managing to turn her back to him.

Happy in thinking she has at least protected her exposed chest from his eyes, she squirms some more.

Not that she has any reason to hide her figure, being the proud Alpha that she is and quite confident about her looks.

But he did say he wasn't interested so I'm just protecting his unwilling eyes and his weird sense of honor, being considerate of the weird nudity customs of his world.

In truth, Jena is worried about not being to Al'Aeen's liking, a fact that she isn't likely to admit even to herself.

One of her hands manages to reach down and confirm that they are both still wearing leather pants.

Thank Calla for the little victories! I don't think I could explain to him why we are both embraced AND completely naked.

Now, what do I tell him as to why we are partially naked?

Maybeee... 'So I couldn't get you dressed in a warhog's jacket because none of them fit'. 

Hmm, that works.

And I'm not wearing anything up here because... Damn it! I can't think of anything!

Why can't I just say 'Because we are mates. Deal with it!'  and be done with it?

And then he might just flat out reject me! 

Or at least refuse to talk to me anymore.

Or maybe I'm lucky and I can just get out of his hold and...

OH... BY THE MOONS!

Jena's thoughts are followed by a barely contained moan, as her movements provoke the sleeping giant into grabbing her firmly and pulling her back, this time with her back to his chest, his arm finding its resting place right under her breasts, lightly touching the underside of both before going under her again, effectively locking her in place.

But that is not the only reason for the moan. 

As an extra blessing or perhaps a curse, the movement has landed her neck right under his nose, with his warm breath now going in rhythmic waves over her shoulder and down the upper side of her body, erecting goose bumps in its wake.

As her body reacts to the new sensation, the close proximity of his nose makes Jena realize that the growing hot spot on her upper back and just below the shoulder is actually a pair of lips. Or rather her own body's reaction to the contact with those lips. A pair of lips that have been haunting her dreams even before he met him. 

But,  come to think of it, isn't that a rather natural reaction between mates?

Why can't he be awake and the thing he's doing actually be intentional?!?

OH MY! Please don't move anymore! I'm dying here!

*A.N.: Hope you guys like this other side of the story and you find it at least half as good as the action scenes.

Dedicated to Special26. You know who you are :)