Part 130(14)

***

Obviously riled, Alain stomps through the settlement in search of a oranges, chocolate and whisky.

'God, I hate that woman! And I hate myself for hating her because I do understand her and yet...'

'Mhm...'

'Edrik, shouldn't you be helping?'

'You realize you are no longer human and your reactions are that of a werewolf, right?'

'You mean my reactions were fine?'

Oranges invade the senses, the taste of chocolate invading his taste buds and a hint of whiskey envelops everything.

"Your response was honestly a bit too tame! I wouldn't have given up without a chunk of fur as a memento. Then again, I am the woman in this case."

"You saw that or did Edrik..."

"Both. I'm always watching you!"

"I'm not sure if I find that sexy or scary!"

"You'd be safer with both options. What if it was a man putting his moves on me?"

Alain growls loudly, going as fast as if magically appearing beside Jena. He picks her up, one hand under her buttocks and the other on her upper back, squeezing her to him, molding them both into one body, large lips on slightly smaller ones, furiously seeking entrance, breasts flattened against hard chest.

She doesn't fight him long, her legs going around his mid for support, arms around his neck for better purchase, able to reach his hair, hands going freely through, taking it onto herself to bring their mouths even closer, tongues now wrestling, exploring one another properly for the first time.

The need for air is the only thing forcing them to stop for a moment.

"Don't say that! I think I'd kill him! And I don't believe I'd regret it one bit. Shit, does that make me a monster?"

"No, silly! It makes you a were. With some very strong Alpha tendencies."

"I'm not after..."

"I know you're not after my position. That you'd probably be able to hold it is a different thing. With a bit more training of course."

"Are you telling me you were about to jump Meiarr for the way she approached me?"

"Oh, definitely! I did want to see your reaction though. You did not seem to have that problem before. Al'Aeen did not have that problem with her."

"I don't think she realizes the connection between the me now and the shell I used to be. And you can rest assured that she tried all the possible moves on... OK, this is becoming confusing even to me. Let's assume Al'Aeen is someone else, can we?"

He asks her with a smile, before placing his nose in the crook of her neck inhaling deeply.

"Damn, you smell delicious! So she did try with him. He gently let her know he was emotionally unavailable. A few times. She continued to insist. At one point when she was coming onto him very hard, as hard as... well if you did that to me we would both only be able to moan right now, no talking. He took her hand, placed it on his groin so she could feel his response to her advances. He was about as soft and silky as desert rabbit fur. She got the point then. Can you believe he even felt guilty for humiliating her?"

"Oh, don't worry, we are going to have words later, in the sparing ring. I'll be sending her back to her father with some nice shades of black and blue and a fairly decent escort to ensure she stays away.'