1.

Everleighs POV

"Guess what mom just bought me?!" Aria, my best friend runs up behind me and jumps on my back. "Ahhh! What?" I ask, now she is walking next to me to class. She is still freaking out over whatever her rich as parents got her. "Tickets, to..." She holds suspense. "The Pitch Perfect 3 Premiere next week!" She Squeals. "Oh. My. God!" I scream back. "And... I can bring a friend!!" She beams. "No way!" I squeal, jumping up and down. She keeps squealing and we jump up and down together until the bell goes and we head to class. 

All we can talk about at lunch is the premiere. "I can't believe we are going to LA!" I state, excited. "It is going to be so good! Mom texted me that she booked a really nice hotel and, she finally gave in that because we are 14, can go by ourselves. She's having her own spa night." Aria says.  "Oh my gosh what do we wear?" I ask. "Oooh, I have a cute outfit for you. Come over after school" She suggests. "Yep, I'll just text mom." She almost instantly replies with 'yes'. We spend our study periods after lunch watching Pitch Perfect 1 and some of 2, Miss Martian thinks we are watching math tutorials... As soon as the last bell goes, we practically sprint to Arias house. When we arrive at the big, white modern house, we are out of breath. We enter through the double doors to the smell of chocolate. "Hi Girls, want some cookies?" Arias mom, Stephanie asks. I wish she was my mom, there is nothing she can't do. We eagerly take one from the clean plate. "We are going upstairs to figure out what to wear to the premiere," Aria tells her. "Yeah, thank you so much for letting me come!" I hug her tightly. "Of course Ev. We love having you. Why don't you girls have a swim when you are done. Its a nice day for it..." Stephanie suggests. Aria just nods and pulls me upstairs behind her. "Ok, so I am wearing this:" She takes out of her own walk-in wardrobe a black crop top with short sleeves and a red skater skirt. "That is hot" I smile. "And I'll wear my ankle boots and my hair in a high pony." I am so jealous of her hair, caramel blonde and wavy, to top it off gorgeous green eyes. "This is what I think you should wear:" She takes down a millennial pink romper that is off the shoulder. "That is so pretty! And I could wear my flesh strap sandals." I add. "Oooh, super cute! What about hair?" She asks. I don't know what to do with my chestnut brown, wavy hair. "I'll dutch braid it for you!" Aria states. "Sounds good, I think the pink makes my eyes pop too." "Definitely." My eyes are a deep blue. All of a sudden, a ball of black is shooting at me. Aria chucked me a bikini to wear, it was my favorite one, black strapless top and the bottoms had ties on the sides. The only problem was when I put it on, was the top was a bit big. At least Ari has some boob, compared to me who is still flat as fuck. And, I am only like, 5 ft. So that doesn't help. 

The pool is so warm, apparently, Stephanie had the heat on all afternoon. Aria jumps in off the small diving board. "So, we have to get there early to be at the front of the fence," Aria says when she submerges. "Oh for sure!" "Mom said that since the premiere is on Friday night, we can stay on Saturday and shop!" Aria spills out, thrilled. I excitedly dart at her and splash her. "Everleigh, hun. I just got off the phone with your mom and we confirmed plans for next week and expecting you home in an hour and a half." She shouts from the open kitchen window. "Ok, thanks, Stephanie," I shout back. We swim around for a while longer, then hop out and change. "Hey girls, Ev, here is the plan for next week." As we are coming downstairs Stephanie starts. "I'll pick you up at 9:30 next Friday and fly out at 11. We do our thing in Los Angeles and come home on Sunday morning." "Sounds great," I reply. She comes over and gives me one of her big hugs before she sends me off.

When I walk through my front door, I am winded by many sounds; the timer going off in the oven, moms phone ringing, and Faith, my 2-year-old sister screaming for more food. Mom dashes over to the oven so I go and cradle Faith until she calms down. "Welcome home, hun" Mom laughs. "Hey." I look into Faiths eyes as I say that. Her eyes are light blue, almost gray, ablonde hair topping her head. I set down Faith and watch her toddle away, towards the TV, playing Mickey Mouse. "So you are all good about next week?" I ask her, just to confirm. "Of course. Worried I'll miss you too much?" She ruffles my hair. Suddenly, Faith starts crying in front of the TV, when Mickey Mouse turned off. I pick her up and take her upstairs to give her a bath. When she is finally down for bed, I go downstairs and make some pasta for myself. Mom is asleep on the couch, with an empty bottle of wine in one hand. Ever since Grayson, her ex-boyfriend/Faiths dad walked out, she has been a mess. Mom has also never been married. She had me when she was 18. And had been with Grayson for 5 years and had Faith. She is only 32 now. I take my pasta up to my room, that I don't like. It is nice but I have always wanted one of those Pinterest rooms with a theme. I get comfortable in my bed with my MacBook in front of me and log onto Netflix, to catch up with the past episodes of Riverdale. I remember falling asleep to the credits and begging to dream of meeting Anna Kendrick...