2;19

TWO YEARS LATER

"This is literal paradise." I take a deep breath and inhale the air I am surrounded by. I kick of my sandals and take Lachie's hand to step into the Mexican sand. It was finally the week of Maddie and Jacks wedding. We landed in Cancun a few hours ago for the wedding tomorrow night. Everyone was staying in a resort with a private beach where the wedding is being held. "We should have our own holiday here one time." Lachie clasps my hand. "B would love it." I say, thinking of her back at home with Anna. "Everything has been going so well for us lately babe, I am honestly just waiting for something to go wrong." Lachie admits, and I don't blame him. I have filmed 5 movies in the last two years, one of them with Blake Lively, I won a second golden globe, I was in cosmopolitan for sexiest woman, and I became an ambassador for United Nations. Lachie was doing very well, he got 'promoted' to play for a smaller team as well as the Rams, which means he is away more, but he is doing what he loves, and he went viral for a touchdown celebration. "I know, I was thinking about that too. Our quarter life crisis." I smile. "You shouldn't be smiling." He laughs. "Stop. But do you think we should get Brooklynn into some kind of sport?" I change the subject. "What do you have in mind?" Lachie asks. "Well, she has been dancing around the house like crazy. We could try that?" I suggest. "I have always wanted to be a dance dad!" Lachie cheers. "I know, your ultimate dream." I smile and rise on my toes to kiss him. From there, we get distracted from our conversation and end up making out in front of the sunset.

I wake up the next morning to cheering and giggling coming from down the hallway. I noticed the time and it was 1pm. Not surprised at this stage in my life. "Shit." I yawn and sit up. I am meant to be in Maddie's room now getting makeup and hair done for the wedding in 4 hours. I have multiple texts from Lachie, telling me he was already with Jack, he is a groomsman. I quickly brush my hair and put on my robe that Maddie gave me and went down the hallway to her room. All of the bridesmaids, but the maid of honor (me) were there already. Charlize, Lilia Buckingham and Kenzie were the others. "Sorry guys. Overslept." I enter the room. "Shocking." Lilia smirks. "How are you feeling babe?" I hug Maddie. "Great. And nervous." She smiles. "I am so happy for you. And you have been waiting for this day forever." I say like I have to remind her. "I know I am so excited!!" She squeals, which leads to the 5 of squealing and laughing through makeup and hair until we are on our way down to the ceremony. Everything has been set up with white flowers and shells to match the bride in her stunning gown that was low back and lacey that reached the ground. Her hair was in a high bun with a flower in it. The bridesmaids were in champagne colored dresses that were silk, and hair was in beach waves. Since I was the maid of honor, Maddie decided that I could have a matching flower in my hair. Shortly, the ceremony started, and most people were crying, especially Maddie's mom, Melissa throughout the entire thing. Both of their vows to each other were beautiful, as well as the music.
Once it was over, at the reception, there were lots of games and surprises in store. I also met Sia, finally who of course was there. Maddie and Jack played a newlywed game, then Jack surprised her with his own dance. She was crying the whole time as he pranced around to Chandelier. Then, the bridesmaids also had a dance to a Beyoncé compilation, which we spent hours on. Maddie's sister, and bridesmaid Kenzie also got a surprise. Maddie was about to throw the bouquet but handed it off to her. Kenzie's boyfriend, Caleb came over to her. "Mackenzie, I have wanted to do this for a long time." He gets down onto one knee. "Will you marry me?" He smiles, and Kenzie bursts into tears, finally pushing out the word yes. As the night was dying down, and people were dancing, Lachie and I decided to go back to our room. "Mads." I tap her on the shoulder. "I think Lachie and I are going to head up." I tell her. "Thank you so much for being here." She hugs me. "Are you fucking kidding me? Thank you so much for letting me." I squeeze her. When Lachie and I get back to our room, we quickly end up on the bed. "I think all the love is getting to us." He whispers. "Agreed." I smile and pull his lips to mine. I strip off his shirt and he unzip my dress and it just slides onto the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra because of the dress style. "Holy." He gasps. "Stop it." I push him gently, and bend down to undo his belt and pants. Then he grabs me by the waist and I jump into his arms. He pins me against a wall, so we can kiss until he was ready. "You are on the pill, right?" He stops to take a breath. "Of course." I smile so he does too and puts me onto the bed. Slowly, he makes his way down to my neck, hitting my sweet spots and gets down to my thighs before I can't take it any longer. But he always seems to know that I can't wait and makes me. Finally, I have my hands grasping onto the sheets for life and twisting them as we sync together. 

Later, we both ended up finishing and face timed Anna when we were dressed. "Hey babe. How was the wedding?" Anna asks. "Beautiful. You would have cried." I smile. "I saw some posts, it looked like it." She says. "How is B?" I ask. "Getting into her pajamas." She tells me. "Is that mommy?" I hear a scream from Annas line. "Yes darling." She laughs and quickly, Brooklynn comes to join her on the screen. In the last two years, Brooklynn has changed so much too. Now she is talking well, has long, wavy golden/light brown hair and her eyes are the same ice blue. She is small for her age, like me and is for sure hyper active. "Hey baby!" I squeal when I see her. "Hi mommy, hi daddy!" She giggles. "What have you been up to?" I ask. She stops to look at Anna. "Um, we made brownies!" She tells us. "No way! Save some for me." Lachie smiles. "Gi ate most of them. Because she said they have special, good stuff in them." She tells us. I instantly think of pot. "Oh. Wow." I sigh and glare at Anna. "As in two types of chocolate chips." Anna quickly says. "Gee, I sure hope so." I sigh. "Don't worry." Anna looks at me, reassuringly. "Well, you should be getting into bed miss B." I change the topic. "Yes, it is late." Anna picks her up. "We will see you tomorrow baby." Lachie and I blow her a kiss goodnight, before ending the call and ending the night with a kiss of our own.