2;7

A WEEK LATER

Evs POV

"Do you have the diaper bag!" I call to Anna from the bathroom. Brooklynn is in her bouncer while I put on my make up, and Anna is waiting for me, for once. "Yep, and we are ready to go." Anna sighs. "One second!" I complain, just finishing up my lipstick. I take Brooklynn out of her bouncer, she was dressed in beige with gold hearts leggings and a black shirt and a gold puffer vest. Today I have the day off from filming, so we decide to go for a walk around the town and do some shopping. Anna had the stroller set up too, so I lay Brooklynn down, and she fussed while I strapped her in, but was fine when we started moving. I had on ripped denim jeans and like usual, a white off the shoulder shirt and I had black vans on. My hair was in a top knot and I had big black sunglasses on. I draped a blanket over the stroller opening before we got outside. We were walking for about 5 minutes until we got to a more central area, and paparazzi was scattered around. "I need my fuel." Anna takes a hold of the stroller and directs it into the Starbucks we were next to. I just sigh and follow her in. "What do you want?" Anna asks, looking up at the menu. "Iced passion tea. Venti." I tell her, taking my phone out. There are already pictures on Instagram of us walking from the hotel online. I can hear Brooklynn starting to whimper so I push the stroller into the corner and pull the blanket up to see what's wrong. As soon as she sees me, she smiles and giggles and begins to suck on her fingers. I know there are cameras on me from outside, but I make faces at her, so she keeps laughing. Anna hands me the tea and I follow her back out onto the street. We walked until we were on a main street, with lots of shops. There were adorable baby stores everywhere, so of course I had to go into every single one, and Anna moaned most of the time. Total, I think in an hour I spent $150 on Brooklynn, but it was totally all worth it. She now has new overalls, swimsuits, a tutu, pacifiers and sleepers. "Ok, now we go where I want to go." Anna smiles, directing me into what looks like the British version of Forever 21. Luckily for me, not for Anna, the baby section was right next to the women's section. "Just let me know when you need me!" I called to Anna, pushing the stroller away from her. "Ev noooo." She complains, but I am already deep into the onesies. Maybe 20 minutes later, I had a new collection of baby clothes and I met up with Anna, who had her own collection. "Ok I need help." Anna hurls her pile of clothes onto a seat. Judging by the size of the pile, we were going to be here a while. Anna had to wait for me, so it's only fair that I wait now for her. I found a seat in the changing rooms and took Brooklynn out of her stroller. I watched her take a moment for her little eyes to adjust and look around, confused to where she is. Anna came out wearing light wash denim jeans with roses embroidered on the pockets. "Super cute. Get them." I tell her. She nods and turns around. "Wait, where are they? I want some." I smile, and Anna points me in the direction. I take Brooklynn with me to find them. Finally, I found them in a far corner and the XS were right at the front. When I got back to the changing room, Anna was waiting for me in a black t-shirt dress that had a chest cut out. "I don't know. The length is too long." I tell Anna, the dress ended just above her ankles. "Yeah I don't know." She shrugs and goes back into the changing rooms. She comes back out of the changing rooms about 10 more times until she has a pile of clothes, only a bit smaller than what she started out with. "Ok are we done? Brooklynn would like to leave." I sigh, and Brooklynn actually babbles like she agrees. "Ok, ok. I just need to pay." Anna gathers her items and takes them to the checkout. 5 minutes later, we walked out of the store with 5 huge, full bags. It was a busy time of day now, and there were so many people around, and soon we had a group of people following Anna and I. Brooklynn was asleep in the stroller, which I have covered up, so she can't be seen. "Ok, all I want is some food but it's hard when there is a group of people following you." I whisper to Anna. "There's a Subway around the corner." Anna tells me. But to get there, we had to turn around and go back, past the group of teenagers with their phones ready. Anna and I know that we have security nearby somewhere, so we head back. Not surprisingly, we get stopped by the teenagers and take quick selfies with them all. At Subway, I ordered my usual meatball sub and we sat in the back corner of the store, away from windows and the paparazzi that has now gathered. We let the sun start to set before we head out again, going back to the hotel. On the way down the hall to our room, Meryl was going out to the spa. "Hello there." I smile, and she pulls me into a hug, even though I've seen her every day for the last two weeks. "Let me see bubba." I let her take the cover off the stroller. Meryl takes Brooklynn from her stroller and talks to her while I go open our room door for Anna. As I walk back down to Meryl and Brooklynn sees me, she starts to cry, realizing I'm not holding her. "Someone is tired!" I laugh as Meryl passes her to me. She doesn't settle down after I was cradling her, so I said goodnight to Meryl. "See you tomorrow, Hun." She hugs me again and walks down the hall to the spa. And, to be honest, I wasn't surprized when I got back to my room with Brooklynn, Anna was passed out asleep on the bed.