2;16

THE NEXT DAY

"You have got to be shitting me!" I yell to myself, looking in the mirror. It was late when we landed last night in Bora Bora so we all went to bed as soon as we got to the hotel. Today we have plans to go swimming at the beach, which is why I am yelling. After Lachie and I's love session yesterday, I have hickeys literally all over my body, on my neck, chest, torso, thighs. The problem is, I only brought two piece swimsuits, all kind of revealing. "Fuckkk!" I complain, turning around to notice the ones on the back of my legs and neck. "Holy shit." Anna stops in her tracks. "Stop it. I know." I roll my eyes before she can make fun of me. "You guys really went all the way yesterday." Anna examines the marks. "Yeah and you saw." I sigh. "And? Not my fault." She defends herself. "Well I don't think I should go out like this." I turn again. My bikini was black, the bottoms had lace up sides and the top was strapless. "that's up to you. Why don't I take Brooklynn down to the beach, you and Lachie can catch up?" Anna offers. "Thank you." I say kind of relieved. "But don't stay back if you are waiting for more action." I raise an eyebrow. "Babe, I've had my decent dose." She smiles before running off. "What the fuck does that mean?!" I yell, but she is already gone. I twist my hair into a messy bun as Lachie comes out of the bathroom. "Did I do that?" He asks, sounding kind of proud. "Yessss." I sigh, spotting another hickey. "Should I be apologizing?" He slides his arms around me. "No, we just have to be careful." I smile looking at us in the mirror. "Whys that?" He says, just as I feel him against me. "Anna walked in on us yesterday, and almost Brooklynn." I can't help but giggle. He just goes wide eyed and smiles too. "Anna is chill, but can you imagine what would happen if Brooklynn came in? Especially when she's older." I remark, trying not to think of it. "Yeah let's hope we don't have to deal with that." He laughs. "Mhmmm." I nod. "But is it safe to say that plane sex is going to make a return?" He smiles cheekily. I think for a second, it was really great sex. "We'll have to see." I tease, rolling my eyes and grab my bag. "Race you to the beach." I call, taking off before he knows what is going on. I am like, 6 feet away from the actual sand when he catches up and picks me up, putting me behind him. "Aye!" I jump onto his back and he piggy backs me down to Anna and Brooklynn. There is near no one at the little beach, which makes me feel better about all the marks I have. When Brooklynn sees us, she comes toddling over in her super cute bathing suit with cherries and a floppy hat. "Look at you!" I swoop her up and twirl around, which was not a good idea because she happened to have a fistful of sand that she let go of and flew right into my face. "Wow thanks." I set her down and spit it out of my mouth.
Now, Lachie and Brooklynn are in the water, Anna and I are lying in the sand, attempting to tan, even though we will most likely just burn. We have a throwback playlist on and 'Shape of You' is on when I say, "You know, I've been thinking about a nickname for Brooklynn." Anna pops her head up. "Whys that?" She asks. "Don't get me wrong, I adore the name Brooklynn, but, I don't know, it takes a while to say, you know?" I say. "Yep I get it. Brooke?" Anna suggests the obvious choice. "Nah, to common. Same as Brookie." I tell her. "Some people use their middle names..." Anna says. "I don't think I would naturally call her Joelle." I admit. "Ok. Let me think." We go quite for a while as we think. "Um, maybe cookie? BB?" Anna says. "No. hell no. It just should be short. And cookie is too close to Cooke." I say. "Boo? Boo Boo?" Anna asks. "Those are cute. I like Boo." I agree. We aren't facing them, but we now can hear Lachie and Brooklynn coming back. Lachie sets Brooklynn, who is soaking wet down on top of Anna, then he comes and straddles over me. "GET OFF GET OFF!" I squirm around but can't move. He ends up lying down on me so now I am also wet. "Not cool." I complain. "Brooklynn loves the sea." He tells me, not moving. "We were just saying, we need a nickname for her. And we like Boo. Or Boo Boo." Anna tells him, lifting 'Boo' off her back. "That's cute. I like it." He agrees. "Babe, do you want to go for a run along the beach?" Lachie offers. "Um maybe, but before that, before you get all sweaty, we are taking photos." I stand up and pass him my phone. First, I stand in front of the water while Anna takes my photos (I trust her more) and then she takes some of Lachie and I, plus Brooklynn for some of them. Finally, he takes some of Anna and I, then I take some of Anna... it's a whole process. "So, run?" Lachie asks when we are done. "It's a hard pass babe." I decline. "Your loss." He shrugs and takes off down the beach. 'Boo' ends up falling asleep in her carrier, so me and Anna lay on the beach, deciding what photos to post, after I face tuned all the hickeys out. I chose 5: first one of me and Lachie holding hands and kissing, next one I have my head on his chest, then Anna and I together, followed by one by myself and lastly a picture Anna took earlier of me holding Brooklynn and we are looking out at the water, our backs to the camera. I caption it 'these 3 people and Bora Bora have my heart'. Anna chose 2 photos, both with the two of us, but in one of them Brooklynn's chubby leg features. I saw that Lachie posted one as well of us, the same as I did with us kissing. His caption was 'Bora Bora, I love you more than anything... ever.' Which I thought was witty, the two of us like to be on social media, kind of like Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Anna came up with a reply for me, that no one will get but us, 'oh yeah, I have the marks against that... everywhere.'

A/N

Oh my God it is so weird to think that Shape of You in about 7 years will be considered a throwback song!
Lol this was kind of a shit ending but there is some GOOD STUFF coming... trust me.

Also, do you guys like they sexy stuff or nah? :)

xx