2;9

ONE AND A HALF MONTHS LATER

"Oh my god, I'll miss you!" I squeeze Maddie super hard. We wrapped shooting yesterday and I was about to leave the hotel with Brooklynn to finally fly home. Maddie was staying in the UK for a job she booked last minute, so I had to fly solo with the baby. "Thanks for letting me come over!" She smiles. "No, thank you so much for helping out." I tell her. Just then, I got a text from my driver, telling me that he was ready downstairs. "That's me." I hold up my phone. "Aw, don't go!" Maddie hugs me again. "I'll see you in a few weeks. Thank you for everything." I say genuinely. Maddie opens the door for me as I push the stroller out and down the hall. My luggage was already in the car, so as soon as I got to the lobby, I hopped into the black SUV with Brooklynn in her seat. It is so early, and I just had to throw on what I could find, jeggings and a Champion jumper with vans and my hair two French braids. Currently, she was fast asleep, but I don't know how long that will last until we get to the airport. I tipped the driver for the last time before I was greeted by an escort. She took my two bags and checked them for me while I quickly had to change Brooklynns dirty diaper. Thankfully, the airport actually wasn't too busy at 5am, so we got straight to the terminal and the jet was waiting for us. "Wait, do you mind taking a photo?" I ask the escort as I walk onto the tarmac. She takes my phone and I pose on the plane stairs with Brooklynn resting on my chest. While the plane was preparing to take off, I decided to post the photo to Instagram. Brooklynn was in it, but her face was covered. I captioned it 'daddy, we're on our way.' And I tagged Lachie. I could not wait to get home to see Lachie especially, and Anna and Hailee also. During the flight, I slept most of the time, so did Brooklynn, which surprised me, and I only had to get up to feed her. Finally, we landed home in LA, just as the fall sun was setting that painted the sky with gorgeous colors. I spotted Lachie from yards away when I walked out of the gate with Brooklynn. He saw me too and came running up to us. "I love you!" He says and pulls the both of us into his arms. We stay like this for a long time, until we realize my escort is there. "I love you too." I rise up as far as I can on my toes to kiss him, but he still has to bend down a bit. Brooklynn squeals a bit after that, drawing our attention. "Hello baby!" Lachie takes her from my arms. They are so cute together, deep down I feel really bad for separating him from her for so long. Luckily, it took me a second to realize we were in public and Brooklynn was out, but we were in a quiet corner. "Shall we be off?" I ask out loud. "Let's go!" Lachie puts the baby in the carrier and covers it with a blanket. I decide to drive home, in my range rover I missed so much, so that Lachie could play with Brooklynn. It felt so good to pull into our drive way, and it reminded me that we have to talk about moving. "We better have Oreos. I have been craving them for ages." I say as I close the car door. "Stacks of them." He kisses me on the lips. "And I need some American water." I sigh. "Plenty of that too." He kisses me again. I just got into the door when I realized something important. "Babe. Its September 15." I stop in my tracks. "I know what's coming, I thought you'd never realize." He laughs. "Our anniversary was yesterday." I say, disappointed in myself. "It's ok babe, really. This is just perfect. Where we are now." He reassures me, but I still feel bad. "Fuck. How could that pass me?!" I say, surprised with myself. Now everything is inside, and Brooklynn is slowly pulling herself around on the floor on her stomach "Oh woah! New trick." Lachie points out the baby's new mode of transport. "I didn't know she could do that." I say, astounded. "Perfect anniversary gift babe. Honestly, it is." He pulls me next to him and we watch Brooklynn scoot around. "We can have some fun tonight too." He whispers to me, as if someone could hear us, which makes me giggle, excited. I get settled back in at home, and Lachie takes my bags upstairs, and I stay down with Brooklynn. She has slid around the kitchen island 2 times now and looks very pleased with herself. I take a video of it and send it to Anna, who is in New York for movie press. A few hours later, when everything is unpacked and Brooklynn is down for bed, I decide to talk to Lachie. We were in out bathing suits to go for a quick swim. "So, babe. I was thinking about something." I tell him, slowly entering the water. "Whatever you like." He smiles showing all his teeth. He was already in the pool. "How's about, a change of scenery. Change of house." I swim over to him. "What were you thinking?" He asks, wrapping his strong arms around me. "Gated neighbourhood. For more privacy." I say, unsure of his thoughts. "Oh, are you such a big star now that people are waiting at the door, begging for a glimpse into our home?" He jokes sarcastically. "I know right, I'm just so famous." I wrap my legs around his torso and my hands around his neck. "But Brooklynn needs to have a somewhat 'normal' childhood, not with people on the street waiting for us to take the trash out." I smile. "I agree. Let's do it." He smiles. "Really? It was that easy?!" I remark, kind of surprised with his reaction. "I think we should too." He looks deep into my eyes, so I know he means it. "I love you." I whisper, resting my head on his chest. "Love you too." He turns in circles in the water. Before I know it, I'm being carried inside and upstairs to our bedroom with our lips locked. I am so turned on, I don't know how I lived without this for three months. He lays me down with my legs still around him and we are there making out as he slowly unties the halter and back ties to my red bikini top and bottoms and I slide off his trunks. "Happy anniversary." He whispers before we are connected again. 

A/N 

please tell me what you think of the story/sequel so far!!!!

xx