2;15

5 MONTHS LATER

"Babe I don't want to risk it." Lachie complains. "Stop being a pussy." I sigh, continuing to stack all our suitcases into the car. "Anna is probably on her way already, so we have to get going." I start to get stressed. "I'd rather take our time." Lachie slows down. Today, Me, Lachie, Brooklynn and Anna were leaving for a vacation in Bora Bora. The thing was, that today is Friday the 13th of October, so Lachie doesn't want to take his chances with flying. We decided to fly privately because we have Brooklynn with us. I was about to close the front door when I got a call from Anna. "We are just out the door." I don't bother saying hello. "Geeze I'm pulling up to the airport now." Anna says. "I have a one-year-old, I have an excuse" I say as I strap Brooklynn into her seat. "No don't worry. I'll just meet you in the parking lot then? Usual area?" She asks. "Sounds good. See you soon." I tell her. "Love you." I hang up. It was 4 am so the freeway wasn't too busy, and we got to the airport in maybe 40 minutes. There is a section of the parking lot that Anna and I have always parked in whenever we come here, in the back-left hand corner. I found her car right away, and there was a spot next to hers. "Hello my princess!" Anna goes to open the door to get Brooklynn out, not even acknowledging Lachie and me. "Yeah hi to you too." I roll my eyes and open the boot to get out our suitcases. We have 4 between the 3 of us, and Anna has 2 for herself. Lachie was walking behind everyone on the way into the airport. "Whats up with him?" Anna whispers to me. "It's Friday October 13th. He's paranoid to fly." I pout. "No way. I would never imagine a fucking football player to be scared of flying today." Anna laughs. "Everyone has their flaws." I confess. I am pushing Brooklynn in the stroller when we get inside, and it is securely covered with a blanket. There were only a few paparazzi people around, and they all looked tired anyways. My husband stayed behind us the entire way to the gate, and at one point he got so far behind, Anna went to speed him up. "Come on dude." She waits for him as I keep going. I turn around to see her literally dragging him by the arm. "I didn't know you were that strong!" I call out, joking. That makes Lachie stop in his tracks, but Anna keeps pulling until she stumbles. "Stop making me look bad." Anna brushes herself off and walks off without him. Us three girls are already on the tarmac, taking photos of course, before Lachie is with us to. He makes it onto the jet, finally, 5 minutes before we take off. Brooklynn is running up and down the aisle, waddling and falling off balance occasionally. "Come here baby." Lachie calls her over when he is settled down. For the first 5 hours, of the 11-hour flight, Lachie and Brooklynn were occupying each other, but me and Anna were getting a kick out of it. Every time we hit some turbulence he jumped and grabbed onto Brooklynn... I have some great footage on my phone. Suddenly, Brooklynn burst out crying and would not calm down, which only made Lachie more anxious. I took Brooklynn to the back of the jet to feed her, which didn't really help at all. Her diaper was dry, I offered her snacks, tried to get her to watch something on my phone but nothing was working. I have been dealing with her for about 45 minutes when Anna came down to us. "Hey, hubby is getting really worked up down here. I can't even help." Anna sounds concerned. "Your jokes wouldn't." I joke, so she hits me. "He um, needs to get this off his mind. Maybe I should take her for a while?" Anna offers, whispering to me, and I know what she means. I pass the screaming 1-year-old to Anna and close the section separator before I go see Lachie. "Hey babe." I stand behind him and rub his shoulders. "Hey baby." He leans his head back, so I kiss him. "What's up?" I ask. "We are almost there. We are going to be fine babe." I sit down next to him. "Yeah, I know, but I don't know why I am still so freaked out." He laughs at himself. "Maybe something happened once on... this day and it traumatized you?" I suggest. "I don't think so. It's ridiculous that it is causing me so much stress though." He looks at me. "Maybe I can relieve some of that stress?" I bring my lips close to his so that I can feel his warm, fast breath. "You think you can do that, do you?" He smiles, making our lips brush. "I can give it a go." I smile back. "Show me then." He pulls my thigh over his legs, so I straddle him now. He unbuttons my flannel so that I just have my white singlet on and sports tights. I take his jaw into my hands as he rubs up and down my lower back. We stay like this for a while until our energy takes over. I find myself stripping his shirt off and mine to as we make out in perfect sync. Before I know it, his sweats and my tights are off and we are lying down on the couch. He is pressing his hands into my lower back, so that I am pressing onto him, and I can feel his strong boner. He flips us over so that he is on top, and begins to kiss down my neck, hitting all my sweet spots. Then it hits me. "Babe! Babe." I stop him. "What?" He sits on me. "Do we even have time for this?" I take a second to get my breath back. "3 hours until we land." He breathes heavily, and we look at each other. I don't really want to stop now, seeing how far we have come. "We can make it work." I smile, pulling him back down on me. Soon my bra is off, and he is kissing and making marks on my chest. I have one really sweet spot under my boob, and it is one of those moments where I couldn't take it, and the couch was thin, so I am lying backwards on the couch. My head happened to be facing towards the door, and of course in this moment Anna opens it holding Brooklynn's hand. Purposely, I moaned loudly. Anna looked up and saw us, smiled at me, pointed Brooklynn away, blew me a dramatic kiss and slowly backed up, making me roll my eyes. That was close. Lachie has drawn my attention back to us, and we aren't interrupted again until we safely land.