51. Movies and other good things...

"See you tonight babe. Have fun." Anna calls before I hear the door close. She was recording more Trolls today and it worked out perfectly because she was wrapping up soon and Lachie and I could have a day together. I was just out of the shower and had gotten dressed for the day in denim overalls with a crop top underneath and white converse. I heated some waffles in the toaster and scoffed them down before heading across the road. When I got there Lachie was still in bed but Lilia was up. "Do you want coffee? I was just making some." Lilia lets me in. "Yeah, black please." I say. "Are you excited to go?" Lilia pours me a cup. "Yes. But I will miss you guys heaps." I pout. "Me too." She pouts too. "I think Lachie will be out for hours. He had a gaming marathon last night with Sawyer." She rolls her eyes. "How is it with you two?" I ask. "Nothing special. But I think you're right." She blushes. "I'm always right babe. Do you wanna watch something? Before I go?" I suggest. "I'm down. How about a childhood movie?" Lilia looks eager. "Only if it is High School Musical." I smile. "Duh." Lilia sighs and I follow her downstairs. She has to change out of Lachies games to stream the movie. She went and got us a coke while it was loading and she came back just in time. The both of us knew every single word to every song and during We're all in this together, Lachie finally came down. "Lilia! Did you exit out of my game!?" Lachie yells. "Yeah." She shrugs. "It wasn't saved! Fuck you!" He gets mad. "Hey babe." I say happily. "Hey baby." I turn around to kiss him. "You want to get going?" He stands in front of the TV to annoy Lilia. "Move!" She yells and throws a pillow. "Yeah sure. But can we just finish the movie." I say and he politely steps aside. As soon as it is over I say bye to Lilia for a while. "I'll miss you." She tears up. "I've been away longer." I roll my eyes. "I know. But still." I wipe tears off her cheeks. "Love you." I hug her.

Lachie and I were now in his car and on the way to bowling. Just for fun, I put on a throwback playlist to jam along to. The bowling alley was packed, I guess we didn't think that through on a Saturday afternoon. Finally, we got into a lane with the special shoes on and I was ready. The music playing filled me with adrenaline and I was about the beat the hell out of him. "Have you ever bowled before?" Lachie scoffs. "Yeah! Don't assume my skills." I cross my arms and watch him. Strike. Oh shit. "Pretty good." I say flatly. "Go on then." He laughs. I chose my lucky number 4 ball and step up. I did exactly like Lachie did. 7 pins. "Not bad for an amateur." Lachie comments. "Shut up." I push him gently and grab a new ball. I get the other 3 down. "Sucker!" I rub it in. "Strike 2, coming up." He holds up two fingers. Strike, again. "I am so fucked." I say under my breath before he comes back. "Let's see it babe." He hands me the same number ball. I watched the ball roll straight down the middle. Strike! "Ha-ha! Suck on that!" I jump high in front of him and when I come down almost make him fall over. "Woah! Nice work babe." He kisses me quickly on the lips. "Listen. I think we got some company." I say without looking to the left, were there were men with cameras. "It's ok. Right. Or are you scared that you'll lose and it will make you look bad." Lachie jokes. "Ok I see. Show me how it's done." I sit down to watch. This time he only knocked down 5. Then 2. We went back and forth threatening each other who was going to win. In the end, he won. "Only by 6 points." I roll my eyes watching him celebrate. "Come in." He holds his phone to take a selfie. When we gave back our shoes, we decided to go watch a movie. "What one?" I ask, looking at the options. "How about Doors of Silk? It looks really good." Lachie says sarcastically. "Should we actually." I laugh. "Ok. See what people do." He lines up to get tickets. The lady in the booth looked at me like I was a fucking manic, going to see my own movie. There was even more paparazzi now in the theatre lobby lurking around. I just ignored it, still had my sunglasses on and followed Lachie to the cinema. The lady, on request had given us seats at the very back of the cinema in the corner. The theatre was pretty packed, which made happy, but glad that no one was in the back row near us. "I am excited to see it." Lachie takes my hand when the screen turns on. "I hope you like it." I sit back. I kept glancing over at Lachie throughout to see what he was doing and reacting. At one stage in the movie, there is a scene of me getting changed, but still covered. "Woohoo!" Lachie called out to embarrass me. "Shut up." I go to slap his thigh his reflexes grab my hand. Before the scene even changes, Lachie is leaning over to me and we are making out. "You're missing it." I pull away, noticing people on the opposite end of the row looking at us. He casually goes back to his chair and rests his hand on my thigh. When the movie was over, we waited behind for everyone else to leave and as they were walking out, I was getting all types of glances from people. It seemed like the paparazzi had doubled when we got outside onto the street. And the only parking spot that was around that we were in was three blocks away. I put my sunglasses back on and held Lachies hand. "Everleigh! What movie did you see?" "Ev! Is this your boyfriend?" They were all yelling. They also got closer than paparazzi ever had to me, even with Anna. I used a brochure someone handed us earlier to shield my face and walked fast. I trusted Lachie to pull me through the crowd of people until we got to the car. "Jesus, that was intense." Lachie closes the car door. "It's sad that that is their job." I felt kind of bad. "Anyways, we are here now." Lachie starts the car. "My place?" I bite my lip. He just smiles and backs away.

We couldn't even wait until we got upstairs. I started to flip my shoes off at the bottom of the stairs as we slowly made our way up. My back was pressed against the cold handrail while Lachie was leaning over me and helping me up the stairs at the same time. We finally got to my room, where with our lips still together I locked the door closed the blinds. Before he sat on the bed, I pulled his white shirt off and threw it aside. I ran my hands up his chest until they were underneath his jaw and now he was sitting down and I was on my knees straddling him. He undid the buckles on my overalls for me and I stood up to slip them off so I was just in my bra and undies. He pretended to faint and fell backward when he saw me. I undid the button on his shorts and slid them down before I lay back on top of him. "You have a thing, right?" I stop to breathe, meaning a condom. He just nods and pulls off my bra and flips me over so I am on my back. Starting from my lips, he went down to under my ear, which he knew was my sweet spot so he stayed there as I moaned softly running my hands through his hair. Then his lips went down my neck where he found yet another sweet spot and sucked until there would for sure be a hickey. He went down to my chest and around my small breasts and down the middle of my core and my sides where another sweet spot was. Then around my very faint abs to below my belly button where my strongest sweet spot was. It was hard to lie still when he found it so I wrapped my legs as best as I could reach around him. He got to the top of my underwear and skipped down to my thighs. I moved back to the middle of my bed so it was easier. He stopped for a moment to find his shorts and look through the pockets for his condom. "Found it in my aunt's bedside table." He shows me when he found it. I laughed and went pulled back the covers to get under. Lachie came and joined me while I took off the rest of my clothes and he put it on. I waited for him and when he was done he rolled over on top of me. "Are you sure?" He checks with me again. "Positive." I reach up and pull his lips to me again. I felt him getting harder and harder as we made out until he couldn't wait. He moved the covers aside a bit stood up next to the bed. He went slowly and gentle at first before I got into it. When we were done, we lay next to each other for a long time, until we could tell the sun had set and it was dark out. We got dressed together and kissed goodbye for another long time in the doorway. "See you." I hold his hand as far as I can reach. "See you." He lets go. As I was going back inside, through the window, I could see Anna's car in the driveway.