26. Babies and press

--A WEEK LATER--

Anna and I just got back from Lachie and Lils' house. They invited us to dinner before Anna started press tomorrow. It was a lot of fun, we had a barbeque with lots of food. And, we were there for hours because Anna loves conversations with Joanne. Lachie, Lilia and me managed to get through three whole movies. It was now 11 pm and we still hadn't packed for tomorrow. Anna got out the suitcases and we took our time to pack, I had just mostly jeans, shorts, t-shirts, jumpers, and converse. I packed a couple of nice outfits, just in case. 

The next day came, and we were picked up to get on our flight at 9 am. The airport was the busiest I had ever seen it, swarmed with people and a lot of the paparazzi. Everyone was trying to get Annas attention and I couldn't help but think if they knew I was doing a movie, would they want my attention too? A lady who worked at the airport came and took our bags for us and we got to the private plane quickly.

We touched down in Sacremento, California only half an hour later. At the hotel, we were staying in, there was a pool so Anna and I went for a swim before wardrobe came to dress her for the A Simple Favor premiere. While we were enjoying ourselves, Blake Lively came in with a toddler and baby. What the hell is happening right now?! I paddle over to Anna. "Holy shit it's Blake Lively!" I splash water everywhere. Anna sees her. "Oh yeah. We are in the same hotel." Anna seems chill. "She is the movie?!" Anna tells me, which I had forgotten the information completely. "Anna! Hey!" Blake sees her. Anna swims to the edge where Blake was. "When did you get here?" Blake asks as Anna gets out of the pool. She was in a black strapless bikini with high waisted bottoms that had slits in the side. "We landed about an hour ago," Anna tells her. I am still in the pool but on the edge. "Oh, right. Blake this is Everleigh." Anna looks at me. I was in a baby pink bikini. I assumed that was my cue to get out of the pool. I was completely starstruck. She is so much taller in real life. "H, hi nice to meet you, you." I stammer in awe. "Hi Everleigh, I have seen a lot about you." Blake smiles. "I love Gossip Girl, it is one of my favorite shows." I manage to say. "Aw thank you." Blake keeps smiling. "You to look very similar" She looks at me then to Anna. "It is insane how much we have heard that." Anna sighs. "Are you staying around? I was just taking these two for a swim." Blake acknowledges the baby sitting on a chair and the toddler biting on a diving stick. "Yeah, we were just having a swim before wardrobe comes," Anna tells her. "Us too. This is Ines, she is 1 and James is 3." We swim with them for a bit longer, until we had to go back upstairs, and our rooms happened to be next to each other. So, while Anna and Blake were getting ready, I watched Ines and James.

At the premiere, Anna had on a tight red dress that went up to her neck and down to the ground with a slit in the side, her hair was in a wavy loose half up half down in a bun. Her shoes were strappy heels in nude. I had to stay on the opposite side to Anna of the carpet, but follow Jax the security dude around until Anna had finished. Just before she got off the carpet, she made me come in for a couple pictures as well. The after party was great. Anna changed into a white lacy dress with the same shoes.

The next day, at about 12, we were downstairs in the hotel where they were doing junket interviews. Blake had asked me to watch Ines and James again, and she offered to pay me too, so I said yes. After a round of playing doctors, families, chefs and hide and seek, Blake and Anna returned. "Mommy!! You have to be a patient at the doctors and I will make you allll better." James screamed when she saw Blake. "Oh wow, you have quite the business going on here!" Blake sits down it the 'waiting room'. Ines was asleep in my arms so Blake told me to hold on to her. She was asleep until Ines came and yelled that I was all fixed now, I no longer had a broken leg. Ines yawned and reached out to Blake when she saw her. "Thank you so much, Everleigh. You are incredible." Blake says. "Oh, no problem. We had lots of fun, didn't we James? Yep, we are now sisters and cousins at the same time." I tell Blake, who laughs. I get up to go back to my room when Blake hands me $80. "Oh, no I don't need it." I try to reject. "No please, it saved me so much today." She insists. I figured she won't let this go so I take it gratefully. Anna was already out of her clothes she was wearing earlier and sprawled across the bed. "Do junkets really tire you out that much?" I ask. "It's just the same fucking questions over and over." She groans. "Oh no. Poor Anna." I mock sympathetically. "Just you wait until you do a junket for your movie." She sasses back. I didn't think about that. "Oh! That reminds me, Jason sent me the script today." Anna gets her laptop out of her bag. "He wants lines all semi-learned by the table read on the 13th" Anna explains. "Ok, send it to me and I'll do it," I tell Anna. "We are leaving to go to New York tomorrow. Flying with Blake." Anna sits up. "Ok cool. We have to shop though." I stress. "Oh, we will. Don't worry hun." Anna puts an arm around me. She then looks and sighs at all the crap on the ground. "I guess we should clean this before we go." Anna dreads standing up but then gets into it. "Can you pass me my sunglasses? But leave the Tiffanys out" She asks. On the dresser, she has every pair of her sunglasses lined up perfectly. Then I see mine are too. Wow. I pass them to her then start to pack my bag as well. We both end up falling asleep to Game of Thrones, lovely battle sounds.