3. Pulled aside

When we get there, there are only a few people there, so we find our spot right up against the front of the fence. The only thing to do while we wait is, go on our phones. And they had great music playing so we were set for a while.  When we start to hear cameras flashing and cars stopping, we get our cameras ready. Aria and I were only waiting for one specific person;  Anna Kendrick. We got photos with a great majority of the cast, Ester, Kelly, Hanna, Shelly, Anna Camp, Rebel, Hailee. And they were all really nice too! We were looking back at the photos we took with Hailee when the loudest cheer came. Anna was finally here!  She had some photos taken before she got to 'our section'. Aria and I were in the middle, so we had to wait a bit. I all of a sudden had butterflies before she got to us, I don't know whether to cry or freak out! Aria was super chill about it, and I had my phone out and it happened quite fast, but as soon as Anna got into the frame, in the screen, I saw her face drop, I don't know in shock or disgust. Professionally, she shakes herself out of it and smiles gorgeously. "Thank you!" Is all I can say, starstruck. "Of course ba... babe!" She looks right at me and smiles then her face drops again. For a what felt like forever, we are just looking at each other. I realize she is looking at the birthmark on my face, a splotch on the end of my left eyebrow that reaches my hairline. A bodyguard comes over and asks her if she is ok, she breaks eye connection with me and carries on down the line. "Girl, what was that, and, she called you babe!" Aria shakes me. "Whoa! I have no idea. How long was she looking at me for?" I ask her. "Um probably, a solid 10 seconds." "Holy shit." Is all I can say. 

Annas POV

That mark, I have seen it before, I know it. When I saw her face in the frame, I wave of familiar-ness came over me. I have seen that birthmark before. I do know it. I can't stop looking at her, it can't be, can it? It feels like in a moment in a movie, when everything slows down around you and the noise is drowned out by just your breathing. Is this her? I keep looking at her until my bodyguard comes and taps me. I have to be sure though.

Everleighs POV

Now people keep looking over at me and whispering. "Ev, look here!" I look up at Arias phone and smile, a fake smile before I go back to my 'serious face'. What just happened? I keep asking myself. There is some connection Anna knows. All I can do now is just watch her. She is on the opposite side now, taking more photos. I stare at her now, wanting to make a connection too, but nothing clicks. It happens again, her blue eyes bolt straight towards me, and she puts her hands over her mouth and I can see her body breathe heavily. Her small body dashes over to the same bodyguard and he has to lean down as she whispers into his ear, as they both glance in my direction. "Hey, girl! Do you know her!?" A boy shouts from somewhere behind me. I hold back to respond. When Anna finished whispering, the guard comes over to me. He was like, 6 ft 7. This is very intimidating for a 5ft girl. Is all I can think. "Maam, please make your way to the back of the crowd. Your friend will have to wait here." His loud voice booms, so now the whole lot of people are looking at me. I take my phone and start weaving through people, still looking at me. I spot the man at the back. I both follow him into the hotel, where the premiere is and when we arrive at a big door that says 'conference room'. "Wait". "Am I in trouble?" I quickly ask him. He only shrugs. The room is empty, I look all the way up at him, and he tells me to sit in one of the big spinny chairs. He closes the door shut so it is just me in the room. I get a text from Ari: 'What is happening?!' I reply: 'I am just sitting in a room waiting for something. Idk...' Then the door opens again and behind the man walks in Anna fucking Kendrick! My mouth drops open and I don't know what to say. "Umm, um. Hi?" I question, really confused. "What is happening right now?" I ask. It looks as if Anna doesn't know what to say either, she starts to tear up. Then she clears her throat and sits next to me. I start to swivel the chair a bit, excitedly. "Firstly. Whats your name?" Anna asks me. "Everleigh," I reply, and Anna sinks into the chair slightly. "What about your middle?" She asks. I have no idea where this is going. "Claire," I say quietly. Her eyes fill up with tears. "What about your birthday?" Now Anna whispers. "May 1st," I whisper back. "And why are we whispering?" I ask. "I, I don't know." She stutters and puts her hands over her mouth again, starting to really cry. "Did I do something?" I ask the bodyguard. Anna lets out a small giggle before she calms down a bit. "Ok, so, Everleigh. This sounds absolutely insane but, wow holy shit, I am, I am your mom." She breathes deeply as more tears roll down her face. "What?! How can you be sure?" I stutter. Anna holds out her hands to me, and she clasps mine. She also pulls her chair towards me so our knees are touching. "How do you know?" I whisper, now starting to tear up. We do have the same hair and eye color. "Your birthmark. From when you were born. One of a kind. I was only 18 when I had you. I kept you for a year and then, by that time I was landing movie roles and I couldn't do both. You were put into foster care and I made a promise, that when you turned 16, I would have you back. Wow. I sound like a psychopath" She laughs, and looks at me and cries more. How could anyone make that up? I start to cry. "Come here, baby." She moves over in her chair and pulls me over to her. And we cry, and cry and cry happiness. The tears make everything fuzzy, and the sparkle from her dress was blinding me. "This is crazy," I say. My phone rings, its Aria. "Answer it." Anna says. "Oh my god what the hell has happened to you? Where are you?" Aria stresses as soon as I answer. "Ari. Ari, I'm fine. Where are you?" "Ok, where are you. I called mom and were in the car." "Well, um."  I don't know what to tell her. I look at Anna and she mouths 'tell them'. "Ok, well. I am with Anna... Kendrick." "What!!?" Aria screams. I have to hold the phone away from my ear when she does. "Yep. We are in a conference room in the hotel. Come up." I can barely finish before she has hung up. "That was Aria, she is very energetic and is obsessed with you, and to be honest so am I." I blush. "You are so sweet!" Anna hugs me. The door bursts open and first Stephanie comes in with Aria behind her. I get up and hug Aria, who is now speechless. Anna stands up and shakes Stephanie and Arias hand, who is completely starstruck. I look at Anna to make this, a bit less awkward. "So. I just told Everleigh that. Well, I am her birth mom. Arias' mouth drops like mine did. 

A/N Hey!

Thanks for reading :)

Let me know how you like it so far... xx