46. Dream wheels

The twins were practically waiting for me at the front door. "Happy Birthday!" They both cheer when I get through the door. "Aw thanks, guys." I hug Lilia first then kiss Lachie. When we had gone downstairs to their basement Lilia asked me the question, "So what did you get?" She sits next to me on the couch. "So, Anna got me towels and makeup bags with my initials, sweatpants with my initials, we had a little initial theme going, thigh high boots and this to match my bracelet." I show them my new necklace. "That is so special." Lilia gazes at it. "Does it suck that Anna has work?" Lachie takes my hand. "No, it's ok. Just that we have to do school." I sigh. "Yeah, we better get onto that." Lilia opens her computer. Lachie and I open ours after and see we actually have an easy day. "It's only a spelling test, science sheet, and geography task. That's not too bad." I shrug. "Could be worse." Lilia adds. I get the spelling test done first, and I got them all right, Lachie got one wrong and Lilia two. We took a break after that to watch some Teen Wolf then worked on the science sheet. How we normally do it is divide it into three and work out a section each then explain how we got our answers to the others so that can be written down. Geography is probably my worst subject. I know all the continents and where they are and where all the states and capitals are but that is where it ends. Our task was to make a map of South America, like draw it out then map out all the countries. *Joy* Fortunately, geography was Lilia's' favorite so she helped Lachie and I. We got it done pretty quickly considering my drawing skills. "So, babe we didn't forget about you." Lachie smiles. "What do you mean?" I laugh. "We got you stuff." Lilia says. "You didn't have to." I blush. "But we did anyway." Lilia hands me a bag. "You guyssss." I gush and open the bag. There were 4 Yankee candles in my favorite vanilla scent, which I was very excited about and, a voucher for forever 21 and Lachie gave me something of his own. He passed me another small box. It was a gold necklace that had a circle charm with diamonds going around it. "Baby. It's beautiful." I gasp. "Because circles are infinite." He takes it and puts it over my other necklace. "I love it." I look down at it. "He spent hours looking for the right one. We were in the mall for ages." Lilia complains. "Well, it was worth it." I kiss him. "I'm going to go upstairs and make us something to eat before this gets to intimate for me. I'll make pizzas." Lilia stands up and walks away. "Won't Sawyer have her or something? She needs someone." I smile, kind of joking. "Sawyer crushes hard on her. But won't do anything." He rolls his eyes. We sit there for a second before he pulls me over to him so that I can straddle him. "Remind me when you start filming again?" Lachie asks. Lisa had gotten the email ages ago for when I start filming and all the information. "Not until June 2nd. In Vancouver for 4 months." I tell him again. "I can only imagine working with Shailene Woodley." He sighs. Shailene was playing my older sister in the movie, and when I found out I almost passed out. Divergent was my life when I was 11. "Honestly, me too." I laugh and then he starts kissing me again. I take my hands and put them below his jaw, his hands grasp my small waist. And we start grinding slowly together in time and before I know it his shirt is off and with my legs still wrapped around him, we go into the guest bedroom that was in the basement. My top had come off next and I was in a small white bra for my still small boobs. I had my back on the bed and Lachie was standing over me, hands on either side of my head. "Pizzas ready!" Lilia shouts from upstairs. We both felt the urge to keep going, but we didn't want Lilia to come down. "Why does this always happen?" Lachie laughs. "Another time." I smile and whisper. We put our shirts back on and hand in hand go back upstairs. Lilia had made two pizzas to share for a late lunch. It was perfect timing just as I had finished eating Anna called. "Hey, whats up?" I answer. "Hey, babe. Hailee wants to come around later and then we are going for dinner with some of the Bellas for you. Can you get home and tidy up the kitchen? I know you shouldn't on your birthday but people are coming." Anna asks me. "Yeah sure. When will you be home?" I check with her. "In half an hour or so." Anna guesses. "Ok. See you soon." "Love you" Anna ends the call. "Anna wants me to get home." I say sadly. "That's ok. We'll see you soon." Lilia reassures me. "I'll walk you home." Lachie stands up. "Thank you so much for everything, guys. It was such a good day." I hug Lilia. "You're welcome. Enjoy being 16." She smiles. I take Lachies hand and we head out. "Thanks for today." I squeeze his hand. "I hope you liked it." He smiles. "I loved it." I kiss him out in front of my door. I try to punch in the code to unlock the door at the same time, but that didn't work. Suddenly a carn horn is blasting. Anna had pulled up at home, and as usual obnoxiously. "Love you." I say to Lachie as our noses touch. "Love you." He pecks me on the lips again before he awkwardly walks past Anna back home. "Birthday going well is it?" Anna gets out of the car. "You could say that." I blush. I enter the code to get inside. "Did you do it?" Anna says in my ear. "What!? No we did not." I roll my eyes. "You can tell me if you did." She shrugs and puts her bag down. "Well, we didn't. Quite." I smirk. "What the hell do you mean? Quite?" Anna pours some water. "We might have. Almost. But food was calling." I joke. "Good choice." Anna approves. "How was work?" I sit at the island. "Busy." Anna finishes her water in one gulp. "Need something stronger than that then?" I nod my head in the direction where she keeps the alcohol. "I'll wait till later." Anna tells me. I was about to go upstairs when I saw something better. Way better. Hailee had arrived, but not in her car. She was driving a black range rover that had rose gold accent colours on the side, tyres, front and back. There were also rose gold balloons flying off the back that were a 1 and 6. "No fucking way." I gasp. "Are you serious?" I still have my mouth open. "Go see!" Anna opens the door for me to run out of. "No way! This is my dream car!" I squeal. Anna was behind me. "Thank you! So so so so so much!" I jump into her arms. "You are so welcome baby. And I got you a test tomorrow." Anna squeezes me. "How did you know this was it? I never told you." I look back at my car. "I've seen the photos on your phone. Over your shoulder." Anna smiles. I go over to the car where Hailee was. "This is so cool." I am still shocked. "Are you going to get in?" Hailee laughs. I open the door and get in the driver's seat. I run my hand over all the buttons and the steering wheel and can't believe that this is mine! I get back out of the car and Anna had her phone out. She made me pose for a photo and on my phone to. Then I posted it on snapchat too. "Babe you can us drive to dinner. That is in an hour so we better get moving." Anna tells me. I didn't want to go back inside and leave the car but I had to. Hailee helped me chose my outfit: A little black dress with my new thigh high boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail and was ready. Anna had on a lacy black romper that had a low V cut and her thigh high boots. "Are you serious?!" I groan when I saw we were matching. "Hailee! Take a photo before she changes." Anna calls. "I'm not changing. You are." I sass. "Nope. I am not changing." Anna folds her arms. "Ok fine. Only today." I say firmly. "Ok yay. Look at Hailee." Anna poses happily for the photo but to be funny I pout and glare. Anna got shotgun in the car and Hailee was in the back. I back out of the drive way and head out to Anna and mines favorite Italian restaurant. Anna kept telling me to watch out for things on the way there. But I was fine. We made it back home alive. 

A/N

Sorry for late upload -- power out at home :(