70. Moving day

Today was finally the day, that Lachie was moving in! Our timing wasn't the best though, because he has training today, but I had Hailee helping me since Anna was doing press. "Up and at em girlfriend!" Hailee jumps onto the bed in the morning. "How did you even get in?" I groan. "You have a very weak code." She pulls the covers off me. "Noooo. What's the time?" I rub my eyes. "9:35." She checks her phone. "What? On a Saturday?! Come on." I try to get the covers back from her. "When it's done you will finally have Lachie living here forever AND we can talk about wedding stuff while we do it." Hailee tries to convince me, which made me get out of bed. Hailee goes and makes us coffee downstairs and I put on denim overalls with a white crop top underneath and black vans. "So, you are coming with me to get all his stuff, load it in the car and get it all sorted here." I briefly go over the plan we had made. "Let's do it." Hailee hands me my coffee in a to go mug and opens the door. Lachie had helpfully, put all his clothes into suitcases last night, so it was easy to get those into the car, but all his books and chargers and important stuff took us awhile to find. When we got the last thing in the car, his bench press, and were back at my house, it fell out of the boot and landed on my toe. "Oww fuck!" I scream when the heavy ass thing hits me. "Ooh Ev!" Hailee rushes to get it off me. "That is going to be bruised." She says concerned. "No shit." I wince. "Do you want ice?" She asks. "No let's just get all this inside. It'll be fine." I assure Hailee. We eventually get everything where they need to be, the bags in the bedroom, bench press on the bottom floor by the garage and the books on shelves in the office. "I finally have use for a double garage." I say, when I see Lachie pull up to the house and park in the garage. "Hey baby." Lachie comes up to Hailee and I with his football bag in hand. "Hey love." I smile as he puts his bag down and dips me. "Woah!" I manage to say as am I spinning really fast. "Whats my jobs?" He eagerly asks. "Putting your clothes away. Neatly." I instruct him. "Yes sir." He salutes, kisses me again and takes his bag with him upstairs. "Ok, weddings." Hailee excitedly sits down on the couch. "Where is it going to be?" She starts off. "We are thinking vineyard. And the color palette white, grey, wine red and gold." I tell her. "That will be great." Hailee nods. "And easy because the reception can be at the vineyard." I add. "Yep. Now, bridesmaids, ring bearer, officiator, caterer..." Hailee opens her laptop. "I haven't thought about any of that yet. But I do know Teddy is the ring bearer and I have a draft list of bridesmaids and Lachie might of groomsmen." I say and go to the office to get my laptop. "Don't you think it is early to be planning this?" I ask when I sit back down. "Its planned in THREE MONTHS Ev, I think you're ok." Hailee tells me seriously. "And thanks for doing this by the way." I put my head on her shoulder. "Aw, I love doing it for you. Oh my God and you need a dress!" Hailee perks up. "Calm down. I already have one in mind. And it should be a surprise." I raise my eyebrow ok fine. "Then bridesmaids?" She asks. "Ok, Lilia, Maddie, You, Britt, I feel like I should have Gemma because Teddy is the ring bearer and, yeah." I read from my phone. "That's five." Hailee says. "Yeah I know." I sass. "And what about your honeymoon?!" She asks enthusiastically. "Oh, we already decided we aren't having one. He has the team and then I have to work." I say casually. "What!?! You need one!" Hailee shrieks. "No, we don't. We both agreed." I explain. "That is just sad." Hailee types to her computer. "These guys are now your caterers." She turns the screen so I can see it. I know they are good because they have been on film sets with me before. "Sold." I nod. "Great all we need is a date so we can book them and this vineyard." Hailee changes the tab to a vineyard that is a 45-minute drive from here. She lets me scroll through the website. "This is stunning. I am sold. And I will talk to the fiancé tonight about a set date so we can get everything underway." I tell Hailee. "Good. Your task now is to make a design for the invites and I am going to Michaels to buy decorations to start us off." Hailee announces. "This is happening! I'm getting married!" I squeal when it hits me. "I know! It's so exciting!" Hailee hugs me before she is off in her car. 

Later that night, after Hailee had come by to show me the stuff she got, which was incredible and perfect for the wedding and I had shown Lachie all the stuff we got through, we talked about a date. He crawled into bed next to me. "I missed this." He spreads his arm across me. "Me too." I say. "And I think, September 14 sounds good." He smiles. "September 14." I say it out loud. "I like it. It is perfect." I smile and roll over to face him. "And no honeymoon. Right?" He checks again. "Unless you change your mind. But we said because you have the team and I have press in New York for Rapunzel." I remind him. "You make such a badass princess." He runs his hand through my hair. "You make a badass football player. And I cannot wait to meet the team and see you play." I smile. "I am excited for you to do that too." He slides his hand over my waist onto my ass. "September 14." I repeat it. "Love it." He pulls himself closer so our lips are together again. I put his jaw in my hands before he slides his hand up my back to strip my shirt off.

A/N

haha I wrote this before the release date of A Simple Favor was announced and it just happens that September 14th is they same day :))