5. Facts

Anna comes into what will eventually be my room to wake me. At 6 am. I moan and moan until she has to pull the covers off me. "How can you be up so earlllyyyy?" I complain. "Oh honey, you don't know how hard it is to wake up for me. I just didn't want to look bad, in case you were a morning person. And now I know. Besides, our flight is soon. Get up lazy" She hits me with a pillow and runs away before I can strike back. I roll off the bed and somewhat make the bed.

At the airport, there are cameras following us around the whole time. Anna and I pull pur sunglasses over our faces. People keep yelling 'Anna, who's the kid?' 'Anna look here!'
"Isn't it annoying, people always yelling at you?" I ask her. "They are so demanding, but you learn to block it out." She replies before we speed up our pace. On the plane, we are finally seated at the front. "I have to get to know you." I tell her. "I love you already,  but I don't fully know you." I tell her. "Well, Ok. I was born August 9 1985, my brother is Michael, I grew up in Maine, and..." "Ok, well I know all that stuff. Tell me good stuff." I beg. "That's not creepy at all..." Anna jokes. "Ok then. I love dogs...? Is that good enough?" She asks. "You could do better." She rolls her eyes. "I was up last night planning everything coming for us." Anna starts. "Continue...." "We get to Arizona, uber to your house to collect your stuff, we fly back home and unpack things. But here is the catch, tomorrow, I need to go back to Vancouver because of Noelle." She pauses after that. "You mean I get to come to set with you??" I am excited now. "Yeah. Then, here is the other thing, I talked to my mom last night and she knows I have you. My plan for Christmas was to be in Maine. So you're coming. Then we can get home to LA for the New Year." My eyes widen after I finished taking in that information. "Damn ok." I say, impressed. "I know it's a lot, but that I guess is how it is. Anyways, tell me about you. Do you have a crush?" She asks, wanting the juicy stuff. I turn red as hell. "Oooh, she does! Spill." I sigh, but I kinda want to. "There was a guy in my chem class... Lincon. What about you?" I ask her back, now she is red. Then she gets a smart look on her face. "Well, my crush back in high school was Jackson." She laughs, knowing she got away with it. "Ok, my turn... oooh, have you gotten your period?" Is she serious!? "Ughh. I hate talking about it. And what do you think?! I haven't accomplished any form of puberty at all. I am still flat as hell." I complain. "Oh shit. So I do actually have to deal with that whole deal now, you fucker." Anna jokes, annoyed. "But don't worry, I didn't until I was 16." She whispers. "Ok, my turn!" I sing. "How did you choose my name?" I am proud of that question. "Well, I knew I would be coming back for you someday, then I would have you forever." She smiles. "Really? That's it. Ok, my middle?" I ask. "Claire was my best friends moms name. She helped me when I found out I was pregnant." "That's sweet." I coo. "Ok, my turn. Your favorite movie I am in." She looks at me with hope. "Woah, a bit ' self-absorbed' here are we?" I say sarcastically. Anna glares at me. "Ok but seriously, all pitch perfects, what to expect when you're expecting, twilights, into the woods, trolls... all of them? I can go on" I suggest. "No, I'm good. I don't need to hear how great I am." She dramatically flips her hair. "Your turn." "Ok, Would you ever want me in your industry?" I cock an eyebrow. "Of course! Not even a question. Would you want to be in it?" She cocks her eyebrow. "It is my dream. I love acting, dancing and singing." "Well when we are settled, we'll see what we can do." We go back and fourth, answering questions until we land.

Melissa, when I walk through the door is surprisingly up and cooking, with Faith banging on pots and pans. When she sees me, she screams a bit and waddles as fast as she can to me and I swoop her up. "Hi, Everleigh." Melissa wipes her hands on a tea towel. "Look, I am sorry this happened, and I am doing this for you..." "Ok thanks" Is all I say to cut her off. She still has no idea how upset I am with her. I take Faith upstairs with Anna behind, who quickly says hello to Melissa. I basically have to put my wardrobe into two suitcases. "Well, this should be fun." I sigh while opening the doors. It was a team effort, for Anna and me to finally zip both suitcases closed, packed to the brim. "I'll take your bags, you take, child," Anna tells me. I smile, I know babies don't tend to like her. "No, you take the child," I say, grinning while holding Faith out to her. "Are you fucking kidding me?" "Do it." She takes Faith and sits her on her hip as she looks back and forth between us, not really sure who is who because we look similar. She starts to fuss from the confusion, so I shove 'Beebee' her pacifier into her mouth. Anna follows me down the hall and stairs. "Oooh, does she like trolls?" Anna asks. "Oh yeah. Definitely." I tell her. "Ah ha! Maybe this one will like me!" So she starts to sing 'Get Back Up Again'. I have never seen the face Faith pulled when she heard it, then she scrunched herself up and had the most mortified look ever. "Here, take her back. I can't make her cry." She gives her back to me, and I put her down before she waddles off again. "Why do kids hate me so fucking much?" She sighs.

Only 3 hours later we got back, home, to LA. To my surprise, when Anna and I finally got upstairs after lulling the bags inside, my new room looked different. Now, it was decorated all white and clean, with a nice bedspread and furniture. "Who did this?!" I ask Anna, she couldn't of. "I have my sources" Anna whispers, creepily. I run and flop onto the big double bed. Running along an entire wall is the wardrobe, and one of the sliding doors has a mirror on it. Then on the next is the bed with a bedside table on either side. Also, on that wall is a window, when I looked out, a group of paparazzi was standing out on the street. "Isn't it creepy, having people know where you live?" I ask Anna. "Yep." Is all she says with wide eyes, probably now thinking about an experience. On the third wall is a white desk that has a window that looks down on the driveway. On the last wall, a door goes into a bathroom. "I figured you can just collect stuff to decorate as we go along," Anna says. "I love it!" I exclaim and bear hug her, and she fights back until we end up on the floor. "I was thinking Taco Bell for dinner if that is ok?" Anna questions. "Um, more than!" I tell her. Anna decides she will drive out to get it, so I can shower. It takes me a while to get the right temperature, but I eventually get there. Anna comes through the door awhile later with Taco Bell. "Ok, please tell me you watch Game of Thrones." Anna pleads. "Who the fuck do you think I am? Of course I do!"I roll my eyes. "You are for sure my kid now." Anna says, turning on the TV.

A/N -- 

Hi! Thank you for reading! Check out aanna47kendrickk on Instagram, she is just starting up and would love some support!

X