11. New Year Magic

--NEW YEARS EVE--

"Ev! Have you seen my mascara? The pink one?" Anna calls from her bathroom. "Noooo. Check your bedside tab..." "Got it!" She screams. We were both getting ready for New Year's Eve. Anna has her party in less than an hour and Lachie, Lils and her friend Caroline are coming over. Yesterday and this morning and afternoon, Lachie and Lils and me have been hanging out. Yesterday we had a movie marathon and went for a walk, and this morning we went to the supermarket to get food for tonight, we took ages to decide over Cheetos or Doritos. Then Lilia went home and Lachie was here and we just talked and talked for 2 hours. There was even a moment when he had his hand on my leg, and I had another small stroke. It was 6 pm, so people would be here soon, and Britt just arrived. "Hey hun, you look cute!" Britt hugs me. I had on black leggings and a white mesh shirt with a sparkly crop top underneath, to look festive. "Anna is just finishing her makeup," I tell Britt. "What was your plan for tonight anyway?" I ask her. "Oh, well um music, food and..." She gets cut off. "Drinks for days!" Anna joins in, coming down the stairs in a gold mini dress with her hair in a high ponytail. "Ok, Anna, you look hot." I gasp, also not believing I just said that but also that I said that to Anna Kendrick, so it was entirely true. "Agreed." Is all Britt says, and I think can say. "If she is not home by 3, call me," Britt tells me as she is being pulled out the door by excited Anna. "Bye Babe, be safe! Have fun!" Anna calls to me, getting in the car. I wave them off, then wait inside for them to come. Lachie just casually lets himself in. "Hey." "Hi. The girls are coming." Right then, Lils with a medium height, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyed girl. "Ev, this is Caroline." She introduces me. "Nice to meet you." She smiles. One thing I think of is that she doesn't know Anna is my Mom, and she can't find out either. It felt like a normal hang out, even with Caroline here. Lilia somehow found the aux cord I have been looking for and turned up top 40. We stood around the kitchen island talking and eating chips and drinking soda. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Caroline suggests. "I'm down." I agree. "Yep." Lachie and Lils say at the same time. We get comfy on the couch and Caroline starts off. "Lachie, Truth or Dare." She challenges. "Truth." "Ok, what is the most annoying thing Lilia does?" Caroline asks. "Easy. Rubs in that she is older use it to get out of everything.". Our game goes on for ages, at one point, I dared Caroline to french kiss a pillow. She went all in. One thing I noticed, was her looking at Lachie and me, who were touching leg to leg and sometimes I would put my head on his shoulder. When it was her turn, she asked Lachie. "Dare." He said, ready for anything. "I dare you, to, in 7 minutes in heaven style, take Everleigh upstairs well, for 7 minutes." She grins. Is she kidding me? Lachie and I look at each other and slowly stand. "Oh my God they are actually going! I'll set you a timer." Lilia squeals excitedly. We find ourselves in Annas room. I know you can do whatever you want, but I feel like something will happen. I sit on the bed, and Lachie stands in front of me. "Do you not mind this? You didn't protest or hesitate?" I ask. "It's just like any other hangout." He laughs. "You know Caroline knows we like each other. She has been watching us all night... She would have expected us to have done more than, this." He stares at me as I talk. "I am glad you said that." He whispers. "Said what?" I ask and stand up. "That we like each other." He keeps whispering and puts his hands on my waist. I look down at his arms, I can feel him breathing on the top of my head. I look into his light blue eyes and slide my hands up his torso until they rest on his shoulders. "We only have 7 minutes." He whispers again. We are breathing each other's air and I can feel his determination around him. Without thinking twice, our lips are together. I take his head in my hands and kiss him back hard. We fit together perfectly and our timing is right, we can't be drawn apart. He sits on the bed and I straddle him, my hands still cradling his jaw, and his hands just on my ass. I run my hands through his hair and tug lightly with our lips still in time. I am about to give him entrance, but we hear the timer going. We pull apart so our noses touch. "We could keep going." He offers. "They will get suspicious." I whisper. Not wanting to, but I slowly get off him, and before we open the door, we kiss for a bit longer. "Hey, you two! How did it go?" Caroline asks. "Fine." I say with a blank face, trying not to smile. "What happened in there?" She asked another question. "I thought whatever happens in 7 minutes in heaven was private." Lachie smirks, which quietens Caroline. It was already 10 pm. We were all already quite tired; from laughing so much and dancing to music. I suggested that we watch some Keeping Up until they had to get out at 12. My phone kept going off with snapchat notifications from Anna. I open the videos, music is blasting in the background and she is clearly wasted. Can't wait for her to get home now. The time is actually 12:15. "Hey, guys, happy new year." Lachie announces. "Yeah sorry to do this, you gotta go." I yawn. Lachie stays behind to help me clean up, which was only throwing away chip bags and soda cans. "I had a really good time tonight." He pulls me close by my hips. "It was amazing." I smile. We are standing in the doorway and can see fireworks going off in the distance. We kiss again. "Happy New Year" He whispers before he heads home. The drama was getting heated in Keeping Up, so I stayed up to watch the rest of the episode... and maybe 4 more. Just as the episode ends, Anna stumbled through the back door. "Why through the back?" I ask, not standing up. "Shhhhhhhhhh! Everleigh fucks sake we are on a mission!" Anna cries. "What mission?" I say, opening my camera and start recording. "We are on a mission, a top secret mission to... to the fridge! Duh!" Anna gets on the floor and rolls over to the kitchen. She stands up to go around the island, stomping really loud. "Motherfucker my shoes!" She slaps her hand to her forehead. "Now they know we are here!" She whispers and I am still filming. Anna sits back down and unzips her thigh high boots then throws them to the side, which made an even louder noise. Now, she stands up and shuffles in her socks to the fridge. "The light, it burns!" She says when the fridge light turns on. Anna found one piece of chocolate left that she quickly scoffed down. "Ok, now we have completed phase one, we move to phase two." She tells me. "Whats phase two?" I ask her. "Bed." She stares at me, then starts cracking up. "Team Kendrick, mission bed is agooooo!" She slurs and runs up the stairs. 

A/N--

I NEED your guys' preference! If, I were to write a small sequel, would you like it if 

a)it was in this story (Unintended- Anna Kendrick Fanfiction) and separated it with a page or...

b) if I put it in as anew story? 

I think the first one is easier, to keep everything together... but PLEASE let me know...

X