59. Secret getaway with a huge surprise

--ONE WEEK LATER--

The place Anna and I are staying at is so nice! We have a view of the beach and our room is on the top floor. "Do you want to go back to that restaurant we were at several days ago?" Anna came out of the bathroom. We spent the entire day at the pool today. "The flatbread one? Yesssss." I roll my eyes thinking about how good it was. "Well, you can't go in that so get dressed." She looks me up and down. I was wearing my new hot pink strapless bikini. I hoist myself off the bed and go through my suitcase to find something to wear. Finally, I settle on a white beach dress just to put over the top with slides. The restaurant was so close to the hotel we just walked. I was glad Anna had told me not to share that we would be here, only a small handful of paparazzi was around if any. I ordered what I got last time, barbeque pizza and Anna got a margarita. "We should go sit on the beach an eat." I suggest. "Yeah sure, let's go." Anna takes the box off the table and heads out. 'Our beach' was a small, semi-private beach by the hotel for guests. "Was the last time you were here for Mike and Dave?" I take a bite of pizza. "Yeah, I think so. But not this part of Hawaii." Anna opens her box. I sit quietly for a while and then burst out laughing. "What did I do?" Anna gets a shock when I start. "I was, oh my God. I was about to say that... this was so nice to be... oh, my God, I am so fucking dumb, nice to be out of America." I manage to say while laughing. "Why is that so funny? But I know, right? It is nice to be away from all the Ameri... Oh my God you fucking Piece of shit." Anna starts laughing too and I think for a second she thought we weren't in America either. "I hate geography." I smile. "Oh my God I love you. Can I tweet that?" Anna takes her phone out. "Go ahead." I honestly didn't care. I get over myself laughing eventually. "Ok, Ev laughing her ass off: I was about to say it feels nice to be out of USA. Me: I know, right? So nice to be away from all the Ameri.... WE ARE IN FUCKING HAWAII. STAY IN SKOOL KIDS." Anna read me. "Yep, that's good." I say. Anna and I sit quietly for a while. "That sunset is gorgeous." Anna notices. "I have never seen it like that." I admire the sky painted with pink, purple, orange and blood red pigment. I get my phone out and take photos to post. "Wait, move in front of me." I tell Anna. She moves a bit and on the phone, her silhouette comes up with the sky in the background. "Ok go sideways and do something pretty. Like look down or something." I instruct. I spam with photos as her hair moves in the breeze. "Look." I pass her my phone. "Those are very pretty. Here I'll do some for you." She puts her hand out so I hand her my phone and do what she had just done. After I have sent them to Anna, I look at my ones to see if I should post any, and Anna was doing the same. I was putting a filter on one when Anna started freaking out. "Oh, my fucking god!" Anna gasps then smiles really big. "What?" I try to see what she saw but she stood up. "I have to take a call." She stands up and walks down to the water. "Hi! Oh my God that is insane." I hear her say as she gets further away. I was going to stand up to follow her, except she kept looking back at me. "TWO?" I hear Anna yell excitedly. The first thing I thought was that someone had twins, but no one she knew was pregnant. I watch her jump up and down on the phone for a while until she finally walks back up to me. "What was that about?" I have to squint with the sun behind her. "Nothing." She picks up her pizza box. "That was not nothing." I stand. "Nothing you should worry about right now." Anna starts walking back to the hotel. "So, when will I find out, if not right now?" I follow her. "Sooner or later." She smirks.

--THE NEXT DAY--

"We are running late!" Anna is yelling to me. Today we had plans to go to another small beach the hotel told us was nice and quiet. "Coming." I open the door ready to go. I just threw on a black bikini with my beach dress over the top, and Anna had done the same, but her bikini was white. "The car thing is downstairs already." Anna hurried me up. We got into a vehicle like a golf cart with one other person in it. We sat quietly and awkwardly as we drove. "This is so pretty." I comment when we finally get to the smaller secluded beach with one other group of people on it. "I know, right?" Anna hands me a towel. "Babe you are burnt as hell." Anna tells me. "Thanks for telling me. I had no fucking clue." I say sarcastically. I was in the sun way too long two days ago and now the back of my thighs and neck were bright red. "And like you aren't." I scoff. Annas chest was also the same color. There was a spot in the shade down the other end of the beach away from the other people. "You want to swim?" Anna takes her dress off. "Yep." I do the same. We walk down to the crystal blue water. "After you." Anna gestures. I do not hesitate to run and dive under. "Now you have to." I push my hair off my face. "Hold my phone." She passes me her newish phone she got for herself for Christmas that was waterproof. I watch her dive under then swim around me twice before she comes up. "Pass it here." Anna is talking about her phone. We paddle around for a while, looking at coral and fish. "Ev." Anna gets my attention. She has her camera pointing at me. "Why are you filming me?" I shield my face. "To get a reaction." Anna smiles. "Of what?" I put my hand down, lowering my hopes. "That you are nominated for a freaking Oscar. Twice!" Anna squeals. "Are you joking?" I question before I react for her. "No! Oh, my God why would I trick you?!" Anna asks. "I am nominated for an Oscar." I drop my mouth open. "Two!" Anna adds. "Holy shit!" I jump up and down. "Are you sure?" I stop and ask. "Babe, are you fucked up? YES, I AM SURE! That is what I was on the phone about yesterday!" Anna sighs. "Oh, my fucking God I am nominated for an Oscar." I wade through the water and jump into Annas arm, who stopped recording. "I love you so much babe." Anna says into my neck. "I love you too." I say back. "We have some calls to make and designers to call." Anna breaks the hug. "Let's do it." I smile.