42. JT

"Everleigh Claire Noelle! Get over here instantly" Anna yells from the laundry. "What? I'm in the middle of something!" I call back. I was just posting a picture from last night. She doesn't reply so I get up and go to the laundry. "Yes?" I slouch. "What is this smell?" Anna holds up the jumper I was wearing yesterday. "Oh. Right." I move some hair out of my face. "Were you drinking?" Anna gets mad. "It is a long story." I sigh. "I don't care. What did you drink last night?" She asks slowly but forcefully. "Ok, so this guy brought yes, alcohol with him." I start to explain. "Give me a fucking answer! Did you have anything alcoholic to drink last night?" She raises her voice. "You never asked that though." I say quietly, instantly regretting smart mouthing her. "I swear to God Ev! If you did..." Annas' face gets red. "No! Listen! So, yeah a guy brought it and even ask Lachie I said to him that you would kill me if I had any and then cups got mixed up and I was just taking a sip and then it wasn't my drink and it tasted weird anyways and I wasn't expecting it so it spilt out." I get worked up telling her. "I did not intentionally drink any alcohol." I say sternly. "Why was it there even there?" Anna throws her hands up. "I don't know! Teenagers." I shrug. "I'm not kidding Ev! Why?" Anna folds her arms. "I was making a suggestion!" I cry. "And that is my answer: Rebellious teenagers." I start to get more upset. "No one spiked your drink?" Anna looks at me with big eyes. "No. I had a Dr. Pepper. And I can't believe you won't even believe me! I wouldn't lie about this! That's also why I wouldn't do it." I sigh, trying not to cry. "Ok. Ok." Anna hugs me but I just stand there. "I'm sorry babe. I really am. I should have known that." Which her saying that eventually makes me hug her back. "It's ok. But you owe me now." I smile slyly. "Whaa? No! You can't do that. Anyways you are coming with me to two meetings today." Anna gets back to the laundry. "What for?" I ask. "One is about you. With Lisa for what's next with you. Oooh, I know." Anna teases. "And the other one is for Trolls 2. Shhh." She puts a finger to her lips. "Is Justin Timberlake going to be there?" I get excited. "No, he is just the music producer, Branch and basically the entire movie so no he won't be there." Anna says very sarcastically. "Yeah, he has no relevance to being there." I tag along with the joke, but actually am freaking out inside. "But you got to get ready. Leaving in 30." Anna starts the washing machine. "That's it!?" I ask. "No time for questions get a fucking move on!" Anna plays smacks my ass to get me going when I leave the room. I run up the stairs two at a time and when I get to my room I have a debate with myself whether to have a shower or not. 'I only have half an hour. But I am meeting Justin Timberlake'. I finally settle to have a quick one, even though that debate took up even more time. When I was done there, I got changed into skinny jeans and a black long-sleeved crop top and ankle boots. I put on some makeup to look respectable enough to meet Justin. Anna was waiting for me in the car. I plug my phone into the aux cord and just to get in the mood (and piss off Anna) play the Trolls soundtrack. "I don't know if you will even get to be in the meeting." Anna turns the volume down. "That's fine." I shrug. Anna pulls up to her agency where we were meeting Lisa.

"Hey, Hun! Good to see you!" Lisa hugs me. "Yeah, you too!" I smile. Anna and I follow Lisa to her office. "So, I have some things planned for you," Lisa says. "But, my priority for you is a manager." She looks at Anna. "What are you thinking then?" Anna asks. "Well, I would love to do so but if you had other thoughts..." Lisa started. "No no! You would be perfect for Ev." Anna says immediately. "Ok great! Just checking you didn't want like a momager or anything..." Lisa jokes. "NO!" I answer that quickly. "Ok. So what has been happening to me is that people know I had coached you and word spread fast on sets so people hear things about you from people who pass it on... It's a huge chain but anyways, you have been offered some auditions." She smiles. "No way! Already?" I am in disbelief. "Yep! So there are four here." She hands the list to Anna. "And of course when your movie comes out you will be offered more auditions, maybe roles straight up, you never know," Lisa says. "These are all awesome directors." Anna looks at the list. "That is the hard part, knowing what you want. I think what we should do is wait a month or so once the movie is out and choose carefully what to do. Does that sound reasonable?' Lisa asks. "Yes." Anna and I nod at the same time. We talk a bit more after that about the press coming up for Doors of Silk and then some. The second half of it was mainly just Anna and Lisa so I zoned out thinking about Justin Timberlake. I basically blanked out the car ride to the meeting just, I don't even know but I remember just at one point blurting out 'Filthy' the entire way through, and then going silent again. Anna had to get me back into reality when we go to the convention center where the meeting was. "Babe let's get going." Anna taps my leg. "Coming." I unbuckle my seatbelt. We have to go down long hallways and up a flight of stairs to get to the massive board room. Apparently, Anna was the last to arrive and everyone was waiting for us. She went around the table saying hi to everyone, who were pretty cool, but not like Justin. "Good to see you!" Justin hugs Anna casually. "Yeah, you too. This is Ev." She introduces me to him like she did to everyone. "Hey, Ev. Nice to meet you." He opens his arms. Holy shit I just hugged him. "Yeah, yo, you too." I am lost for words. "See, not that great." Anna shrugs, going back to our joke from earlier. "I honestly love your songs so much!" I say in a squeaky voice. "Aw thank you. I heard that you like to sing too." Justin tells me. "Yeah, I do. I sing with Anna and Hailee a lot." I get more comfortable and look at Anna, who must have told him. "Well, I assume you are pretty good." Justin smiles. "Yeah, I guess." I blush. "I'd like to hear sometime." He takes a sip of water. "Ok." Is all I can say. "Ok, one thing. You can keep a secret right?" He leans down to me. "I'd say so." "Then I guess you are allowed to stay." He goes and gets me a chair so I am between him and Anna. I don't even really listen in on the conversations that were mainly about the plot, recording times and music. So the whole movie. I just zoned out again, star-struck being next to Justin. There was clapping going on when I snapped back to present time so I guessed the meeting was over. "I just met and sat next to Justin Timberlake for 2 hours." I finally squeal when we get in the car. "Still pretty awful though, right?" Anna buckles her seatbelt. "Terrible. Never again." I laugh.

A/N

Opinions? 

xx