55. Crazy for love

During the flight home the next morning, I was fiddly the whole way. "Are you high?" Anna holds me leg still. "What? No." I start moving the arm rest up and down. "Everleigh. Look at me." She demands. I turn to face her but I can't keep my eyes focused. I look at her jaw line, then her forehead where she has a red spot and she had a piece of hair that was sticking up so I patted it down. "Everleigh Claire Noelle. Look at me." She says more forcefully. That makes me stop everything. I stare straight into her dark blue eyes and she examines mine. I can't sit still for very long though and before she was done I went back to picking my nails. "Everleigh! What is your deal?" Anna snaps, making the person who was next to me turn. We didn't fly private today for some reason. "I don't know what my deal is. I'm just antsy to get home, see Lachie and my car." I stop everything I was doing then and widened my eyes really big and stuck my top teeth over my bottom lip. "Are you sure. Because I've seen people on drugs babe, this is what they look like." Anna tells me. "I said no." I say back sternly. "Where would I even get it. Or why?" I ask her. "Ok, ok. You just want to get home." Anna goes back to responding to emails and me to my nails. When we landed, I basically dragged Anna through the airport to get our bags and get to the car. I could wait for her to stop for photos a few times but then I was getting anxious. "Babe hold up." She says through a smile she was holding. When we got to the car I asked to drive. "Not in this mood no." Anna took the keys from me. I slumped in the passenger seat and started tapping my foot again.

I knew Lachie wasn't home when we arrived, so I helped Anna with all the bags and stuff. Anna made some mac and cheese for us while I waited for Lachie to come home. I sat with Anna in her room while she unpacked looking out her bathroom window so I could see their driveway. We had been home for an hour and a half now and still, they weren't home. Anna had helped me unpack and when we were done I texted him. 'Babe when are you home? I'm home now...' I sent to him. He texted back 'just dropped everyone at Gemma's gym meet. On way x' Ok good. Now I knew. "If you two are going to have sex, for fuck's sake don't do it in my bed again, please," Anna begs. On my time, off from set and I came home, Lachie and I did it again, and my room was a mess, Anna was out so we went there but stupidly Lachie left his hoodie in her room and Anna just knew. That day she came downstairs a couple hours later and said, "Did Lachie leave this?" She asked really casually but I know she had other thoughts. "Oh yeah, um." I couldn't explain. "Playing find the hoodie? Or let's screw on Annas bed?" She throws me the hoodie. "My room was messy," I complain. "Well, now my bed is," Anna says. "It won't happen again," I promised. "Right? It won't be in my bed, right?" Anna asks again. "Well, I won't when you are home anyway. That is just weird." I roll my eyes. "You did before," Anna smirks. "That was your chance to make our sex tape. You missed it." I say sarcastically. "Oh, fuck you then." Anna throws a pillow at me and runs out before I can hit back. As soon as I heard a car pull up, I knew it was Lachies. I got up and flung the door open to cross the street. He was opening his door when I got there. He must have heard me coming because he turned around. "Hey, baby." He grinned and opened his arms to me. I ran and wrapped my legs around him and nuzzled my face into his neck. "I missed you so much," I say into his neck. "I missed you too." He held my small body up from underneath. I put my head up so I could look into his eyes then kissed him. We both knew where this was going, so with me still wrapped around him, he managed to open the door and take me upstairs.

We went into his room and he lay me down on the bed and pulled my jumper off and I pulled off his shirt. "You've been at the gym more." I notice another pair of abs starting to show. "Glad you noticed." He came back down to me. He took off his shorts and then pulled off my sports leggings with my underpants at the same time. Then I flipped around so that he was underneath me and unclipped my bra and chucked it aside. We moved to get under his blue covers and got into it again.

I fell asleep with my head on his chest once we were done. I'm not sure how long for, but I woke up when Lilia came in looking for Lachie. "Oh, Shit! Sorry guys." She backs away slowly. "It's fine. I was just going." Even though I wasn't really planning on it. "Well, I'll let you get changed then." She creeps away. "Geeze, she has no awareness." Lachie rolls his eyes. "It's fine. We were covered." I shrug and get up. I collect all my things and get dressed again. "Do you have to go to that dinner?" I mope. He was going out with his family to meet his aunt's friend and he can't get out of it. "I tried, I really did." He pouts. "It's ok. I'll see you tomorrow." He throws his clothes back on to walk me downstairs. He watches me cross the road before he goes back inside. Anna was sitting on the couch with Hailee when I got inside. "Haileeeee!" I squeal and run to hug her. "Hey, sweetheart. Good to see you." She hugs me and rocks us side to side. "Do you want to come to the studio tomorrow? I just got back from today." She offers. "Yes please." I smile. "Can I pick you up?" I ask, hoping she will say yes. "Yeah sure." She shrugs why not.

I picked Hailee up at 10 the next day and she chose the music, top 40. When we got there, Ariana fricken Grande was leaving. "Oh Hi!" She smiles at me. "I saw the movie the other day, you killed!" She says. "Oh my God thank you so much! And your new single, Holy shit." I complimented. "Aww thank you. Can I get a photo? My mom would not stop talking about it." She laughs. I was honored because Ariana was the first person to like, ask me for a photo. "Of course! Me too though." I pass my phone to Hailee. She and I were practically the same height too. We stood for a picture. "I was going to ask, I heard a version of Most Girls playing a couple weeks ago, was that you?" She asks. "Hailee, were you playing it?" I turn to her. "Yeah, I did." She smiles. "Well, you got pipes girl. And I'll see you around ok?" She hugs me again. "Definitely." I smile. We walked in opposite directions away from and when she was gone I completely freaked out and fangirled then asked, "What is happening to the world right now?"