65. Home alone?

--TWO MONTHS LATER—

"Take it all, and burn it." Anna says strongly. "Where do I burn it?" I smile. "Take this seriously child. Ok but maybe don't burn it, put it in a bag and chuck it at Hailees." She says. "Ok yep. I mean yes Ma'am." I say. "Good soldier. See you soon." She hangs up. I was in the air on my way home, finally to LA. Anna was just wrapping up her movie this week, and she doesn't want any of her ex's stuff in her house when she came home. I was about to close my eyes for a second, when Hailee called. "Hey bubs. How are you?" She answers. "Really good. So excited to be home soon!" I squeal. "Yeah so will I see you soon?" Hailee asks. "Yep. Anna wants be to get rid of her ex's stuff so you can pick me up there, not at mine." I tell her. "Ok great. See you soon." Hailee nods. "Bye." I hang up.

It took me so fucking long to find my car, I had no idea where I parked it. Also, I normally don't drive to the airport, I get driven but not that time for some reason. Cameras were following me around the parking lot for maybe 20 minutes until I found it. The man who was escorting me put my suitcase in the back for me, I tipped him and got into the driver's seat. I have been away for longer before, but today it felt so good to pull up in my driveway, open the boot, get my bag out, walk up the path to the door and put in the not very secure code – The day I met Anna. My home was exactly as I left it, clean and white. One problem with me, when I get home is I never know if I should eat or unpack or just rest. It took me a while to decide to decide to unpack, otherwise it never gets done. But on the way upstairs, I made myself some mac and cheese. The first thing I do when I get upstairs, is pee, then check that my pride possessions, are still there. I still smile every time I look at my Oscar and recent Golden Globe, I can't help it. I turn on Game of Thrones on the TV, and finish my food before I actually unpack. Since I have been flying for the first half of the day, I decide to shower and take my time. I turn on Adele and take time to exfoliate and shave decently. When I am dressed in skinny jeans and a Huffer shirt with converse, I remember I have to go to Annas. Before I go inside, I text Hailee. 'At Annas. Whenever you're ready x' I put the code in her door and the door swings open for me as usual. I feel like I am at Annas more than my own place, I just like being around everyone and her. I find a garbage bag in the kitchen and start looking around for unwanted stuff. I find a pair of shoes and a gym water bottle downstairs, and upstairs I find a photo of them and some letters in Annas bedside table. There was just a toothbrush in the bathroom. And, in my old room there was Annas 'Kendrick' bracelet, the one like mine. I guess when they had a rough patch he slept in here. I checked the wardrobe, and I found a Champion jumper, sweatpants and a set of earrings I was looking for in my house literally everywhere. I put Annas bracelet back in her bathroom and Hailee was outside waiting when I came back downstairs. "Haileeeee!" I squeal when I see her. "Ev!" She squeals in the same tone and hugs me tight. "I have missed you so much." She says. "Me too," I say. "I can't believe you are 21 tomorrow." Hailee looks at me. "Oh yeah. I forgot that." I laugh. It feels weird to be, technically, 21. I have barely grown, slightly shorter than Anna so I guess that is why. "So, you want to go do something? Just chill..." Hailee asks. "I just realized I should drive back home with my car. You could stay for a swim or something." I suggest. "Yeah sure. But then go get some food." Hailee adds. "Yep." I nod and unlock my car. Hailee follows me back to my house. I throw away all the stuff I collected from Annas house and find Hailee a bikini. "This one is probably best." I hand her a black on that was a bit big on me and Anna, and Hailee was taller too. I put on my hot pink bikini and heat up the pool before Hailee comes down, and it fits her fine. "Cannon ball!" Hailee runs out the door and down to the pool to cannon ball. "Is it warm?" I ask when she comes up. "Perfect." She pushes her hair off her face. "Ok good." I smile and jump in right next to her. We swim around together for a while and catch up until we get bored and get out. I let Hailee shower first and then me. "I'm driving." I come downstairs. "No, I am. I can't stay after we get back." She protests. "Fine." I sigh, but don't really mind. Hailee takes me to this Mexican place. Parking was almost impossible, but we found one on the other side of the lot from the actual restaurant. It took both of us longer than we thought to get inside. People were stopping us for photos and autographs every five feet. I ordered a burrito and Hailee got a quesadilla. We ate quickly, before rush hour started so we could get home.

"Thanks b." I get out of her car. "See you tomorrow, And, have an awesome day." Hailee smiles. "I will." I say before I close the door. I put the code in again and go upstairs to my room. "No way." I see Anna lying down posing on my bed. To get a reaction, I turn around and blankly walk out. "Hey come back here." Anna yells so, I turn around and run back to her and jump into her arms with my legs around her torso. "What? How?" I breath slowly. "I'm done shooting!" Anna laughs. "Oh my God." I hug her again. "I didn't see your car outside." I say. "I walked here." She smiles, and I notice her active clothes. "Oh right. This is so weird!" I exclaim, still taking it in that she is home a week earlier. "There was no way I am missing your birthday and party." Anna says. "Party?" I ask. "Oh yeah, I got a party together for you." She smiles cheekily. "You didn't have to." I blush. "Yeah I did." Anna says. "Ok maybe." I roll my eyes jokingly. "I would love a ride home though." Anna makes her cute face. "Done." I agree and grab my keys. "I can't believe I came." Anna remarks. "I still can't believe you are here." I put my head on her shoulder. 

A/N

Do you guys like part 2 or nah?