YOU.

(Alex's POV)

Why? Why does this fucked up prison system hate me? Not only was I not with the love of my life which would have definitely made this experience a lot easier but she was with Nicky who not so long ago wanted to test Piper's (amazing) tongue skills while I was stuck with the BITCH I hated who split Piper and me up recently. Not to mention that dingo fucker accent I'd be stuck with for God knows how long. It'd drive me insane. Perfect.
As soon as they opened the cell door she raised her head from her pillow to see what was going on. Cockiness filled her face immediately as soon as she saw it was me. Hatred filled mine.
"Well if it isn't Alex Vause."
I glare at her hoping there was an undeniable amount of venom and poison in my eyes.
"What? Are you going to ignore me?" She goads.
I speak only to shut her up. "I suggest you keep your fucking kangaroo accent to yourself." I snap.
I lie on my bed facing the wall so I don't have to look at her.
"Alright fine. How is single life back at camp then?" She asks, clearly trying to annoy me and poke at the fling her and my fiancé once had.
"Don't poke the bear Carlin. I am not a lamb. I am the wolf that eats the lamb." I warn, closing my eyes hoping that being stuck in this cell with her is all one giant nightmare and I'm really back in my old apartment with Piper in my arms.
"LIGHTS OUT INMATES" sounds from the speakers.
"Hey I like lamb too. If you're a wolf what does that make me? A coyote? A dingo? Because clearly Chapman is the lamb. Good eating am I right?" Stella smirks.
I snap my eyes open and ball my fists. I was off my bed faster than she could even register what was going on. I had her pinned by her throat to the wall of her side of the cell. My left arm may have been broken but it's a good thing my strong hand was my right hand. I held her above me pinned to the wall, I knew I was intimidating especially when I wanted and needed to be. The only person I could never intimidate was now engaged to marry me. I brought my face inches from Stella and literally spat my words at her.
"If you EVER talk about MY fiancé in that way again, reference your pathetic attempt to bag MY girl who is a 10 and way out of your league, go near her, touch her, breathe the same air as her or even THINK about her. I will contact my old buddies from my drug cartel days and have them nail you to a wall by your hands as they tear you apart limb from limb slowly but surely killing you. She. Is. MINE. Stay away from her." I growl almost primally. The hate I had for this bitch was very strong. I hated Larry too but he met Piper while she was single. He only crossed me in that she once loved him, replacing me for a while. Stella on the other hand crossed me. She took Piper from me and I have honestly been waiting for the chance to deliver the consequences of taking what was and is mine. Never cross Alex Vause ESPECIALLY when it comes to Piper Chapman.
"Do I make myself clear?!" I spat at her.
"Y-Y-You and C-C-Chapman are engaged?!" She chokes out from under my grip in a disappointed tone.
"Aw is little Stella Carlin disappointed that Piper used her then left her when she realised that her one true love was waiting to embrace her again and choke you?" Her eyes widened. "Oh yes that's right. Piper told me that you would do this. Goad me and goad me until you asked me to kill you. She also told me when we got back together that you chased her. You pursued MY girlfriend. We were having problems in our relationship that I'm not telling you about because it is NONE of your FUCKING business so she went to you as a fuck buddy while I was busy. Now I'm back from my little business trip. You've filled your purpose. Piper even told me that. I have to thank you I guess for keeping my girlfriend happy while I was unavailable. Didn't you get our email though? Hey Stella we're getting married!! We are in love! Haven't you heard how we rock each other's world and our bed? You see. I met her first. We broke up out of complications between our love and my work schedule. She met this guy Larry who she was going to marry before she realised she loved me and knew I loved her unconditionally. She's been taken from me too many times and I would love for it to stop. Now. I'm going to need you to stay THE FUCK AWAY from MY PIPER or that little threat I issued earlier may become a reality. I have my contacts and a few tricks up my sleeve." I say in a jokingly threatening tone. One where she knew I was livid, serious and used laughter as a frightening threat technique. I'm good at that. I mastered this art while I was a drug dealer. It's what helped me get so far up the ladder in the drug world.
Stella simply and quickly nodded and I released her just as fast as I'd grabbed her scrawny tattooed neck causing her to crash into her bed gasping for air. She knew I was no joke now since she looked at me with utmost fear. Good. I can now sleep knowing Piper will be safe and so will our engagement. I love that woman so much. The things I do for her. I'm a nice person honestly but if I feel true hatred or anger towards someone this is the result. Piper had managed to escape this treatment due to the fact she happens to be the love of my life. At times when I'm angry and even hate her I simply shut her off and give her the silent treatment. I would never threaten my little spoon.
With that I shut my eyes with a smile knowing I was engaged to be married to Piper Elizabeth Chapman. Soon to be Mrs Alex Vause.