Waking up as Mrs Vause

(Piper's POV)

I woke up incredibly happy, I looked down at my left hand with my engagement and wedding rings sparkling on my ring finger. I had tied down THE Alex Vause. Chased by many girls including Nicky and she always chose me. I rubbed my eyes to truly wake myself up, thinking it was all a dream. But no, I really was married to the love of my life. Alex had taken away the glasses of champagne we had left on our nightstands last night, had brought the empty strawberry bowl inside and had set it beside the two empty champagne bottles. Our wedding dresses and underwear were still lying where we had thrown them on the ground. I grinned at the sight. Last night was the best night of my life and always would be.

Once I had finally woken up properly I heard the shower running from the bathroom. I turned around in bed and realised Alex wasn't there. She was in the shower. I smiled and got out of bed. After last night I was only wearing my bra so I took it off and headed for the bathroom to surprise my wife. I quietly opened the door and found her with her back turned in the shower singing 'Shower' by Becky G to herself. This was a song we had had at our wedding reception last night. It was obviously stuck in her head. I chuckled at how appropriate it was. The shower was a large walk-in with a glass panel. I stood there for a while admiring Alex knowing she wouldn't know I was there since she had her back turned and hadn't noticed me come in. It surprised me when she started to change the lyrics so she was referencing me. I started to grin. I watched her sing and couldn't stop smiling at how lucky I was.
"I don't know, it's just something about ya
Got me feeling like I can't be without ya
Anytime someone mention your name
I be feeling as if I'm around ya
Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that you drive me crazy?
'Cause I can't get you out my mind
Thinkin' of Pipes when I'm goin' to bed
When I wake up think of her again
She is my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why
She lights me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever she's around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well she's the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower
All I want, all I need is her lovin'"
She then started to go back to singing the song like it was written.
"Baby you make me hot like an oven
Since you came you know what I've discovered
Baby I don't need me another"
I decided to pounce and let her know I was there. I walked to the end of the shower, the glass panel only went so far then stopped so the person using it could walk in. I thought it would be fun to continue her song so I sang it while walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her.
"No, no all I know
Only you got me feelin' so
And you know that I have to have ya
And I don't plan to let you go" I meant this. She really was stuck with me forever. I wasn't planning to let her go. I'd die first. I already had my arms around her and placed my head on her shoulder. I kissed her on her cheek. She turned around and also wrapped her arms around me.
"Ooh well good morning to you too Mrs Vause." She said, smiling and kissed me. Turning me around, she placed a kiss on my shoulder as her hand slid further down. She then placed a kiss on my cheek. Aware of her hand sliding down my body, I laughed at her, "Again so soon? I'm not complaining Al but damn, last night was sex filled."
"Not like I had planned. I do believe your ex interrupted us twice last night." She said kissing me again and grabbing my boob with her other hand, pulling me closer to her.
I let her have her way and when she was finished, she grabbed my shampoo and washed my hair since she had already washed her own. I rinsed, turned around to face her and grabbed her marzipan smelling body lotion and rubbed it all over her. She took it from me and did the same. We kissed for a long time again after that.
We got out of the shower together holding hands.
"What a weird feeling." I say.
"What is?" She asked.
"Getting out of the shower feeling dirtier than when I got in." I said and she laughed.
We walked back out into the suite's living area and I grabbed my bikini and put it on. I still hadn't managed to properly sunbathe so I was going to the beach after breakfast. I put a T-Shirt and shorts on, grabbed my shades and put them in my bag.
"Baby I've got to make a quick phone call okay?" Alex said, picking up our wedding dresses from where we left them last night so they wouldn't be creased and hanging them up in the closet.
"Yeah no problem." I say as she gives me a quick peck on the lips and heads over to the suite's mini bar, turning her back. That's strange, she didn't want me to hear the phone call. What was she up to? I shrugged it off and headed out to the balcony, taking in the views and waiting for Alex to finish her call so we could go to breakfast together. I was starving so I hoped she'd be quick. I stood at the railing facing the ocean, put my hands on the railing and spread my arms out taking in the view.