Oh Lord

(Piper's POV)

Once we were dressed we slid out of the closet hoping no one had noticed. They hadn't. Good. I needed a cold shower after that so headed straight for the bathrooms.

I pulled off my own clothes this time and stepped into the shower, turning the temperature down to cold. "Oh lord" came out of my mouth as I reminisced about what had just happened. A smile forming on my face.

The shower curtain opened and I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me. Alex needed a cold shower too so I guessed it was her. "Alex are you seriously wanting another round after that? I mean I'm not complaining and we're already in a cold shower so it's the perfect place." I giggled until the voice spoke.

"I'm not Alex." My heart stopped. It was fucking Stella. Fully dressed, not caring if she got wet.
I turned around immediately and shoved her out of the shower stall. Luckily I was finished my shower at this point so grabbed my towel and quickly wrapped it around myself. Covering up so she couldn't see anymore than what she already had.
"WHAT THE FUCK STELLA?!" I yelled.
"WHAT PART OF I AM ENGAGED TO ALEX WHO I LOVE DON'T YOU GET?"
She grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the stall wall kissing my neck. She didn't know my weak spot like Alex does so I was completely alert. "NO!" I shout. "GET OFF OF ME!" I slap her and run further into the public space but this only makes her want more. She had noticed the hickeys Alex had just given me and remarked; "AV? Wow she actually branded you. Someone is clearly trying to send a message." I saw red and stopped running briefly. I spun around to face her advancing on me, "Yes she probably was trying to send you a message and me one actually. You know the sort? Like, 'with love from Alex Vause'? You know, literally with love to me and a signal to you to remind you I AM HER'S AND I ALWAYS WILL BE HER'S! MY HEART BELONGS TO HER. UNDER LOCK AND KEY! Oh and by the way, her hickeys are 25x more enjoyable than your pathetic excuses for ones ever will be." I began running away again after saying my peace. She ran up behind me and shoved me down to the ground in front of the toilet stalls. Luckily my towel stayed in tact around me. She began sucking the same spot on my neck again.
"STELLA CARLIN I SAID NO! I DON'T WANT YOU OR THIS! I LOVE ALEX! I HAVE JUST TOLD YOU I AM HER'S AND MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO HER UNDER LOCK AND KEY AND IF YOU DON'T GET OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW I'LL-" I yelled while starting to cry.
"You'll what?" She smirked and continued. I then felt the weight of her body on top of mine being quickly pulled from me.
"SHE'LL HAVE HER ANGRY AS FUCK FIANCÉ CHOKE YOU TO DEATH AND REPORT YOU FOR RAPE!" Alex. Thank God.

Alex had grabbed Stella by her hair and had her pinned against the bathroom wall with her hand tightly wrapped around her neck. Her eyes wide with fury and hatred. I'd never seen her so angry before.
"THIS LOOKS AWFULLY FAMILIAR DOESN'T IT CARLIN?!" She barked. I now know what Alex got up to while we were in Max. and why Stella was so afraid of her. I was not unhappy. I was secretly laughing away inside. 'Go Alex you're so fine you blow my mind go Alex.' I chuckle to myself at my stupid cheerleader chant. I then noticed Alex was still sweaty from our recent encounter together and Stella actually had the balls to say what she did to her.
"Wow Vause you stink, I think a shower is in orde-" She couldn't finish the sentence as she began to lose air. Alex had tightened her grip but said in a low, triumphant voice, "That's because I have just been busy with my fiancé. I was on my way here to have a cold shower with her since we both needed one. You know? Round 2? But I got pulled aside by one of our friends. I then came here to find you trying to rape her so I'm not in the slightest bit happy." I knew she would never use this tone with me but it was so calm yet so threatening it was frightening. I remembered what Nicky had said to me in Max.

Flashback
"Chapman I think you should be more worried for Carlin. Last I checked Vause was and is crazy in love with you and Carlin got in her way. I've recently had experience of Vause's intimidating side when it came to you. Lord knows what that poor girl has in store for her when Vause gets a hold of her. She came pretty close to holding me in a choke hold when I mentioned you and I'm her friend. Stella is her enemy so all I have to say is rest in peace Carlin."

Speak of the devil and she will appear. She had clearly followed Alex.
"Hey Vause I was thinking about your advice and wha-" she stopped as she saw the scene unfolding before her. Me on the floor with just a towel covering me looking scared, Alex with a deadly look in her eye and Stella turning blue from Alex's grip.
Alex spoke before she could. "Nichols can you please see if my fiancé is okay? I've just caught this lower than life bitch trying to rape her. I would do it myself obviously but I need to kill this one first."
"Jesus fuck. Okay sure thing Vause." Nicky ran over to me and helped me get dressed.
"Chapman? Are you ok?" She asked and I started to cry. I had no words. The tears just kept coming. I then heard Alex; "You've made my fiancé cry. That means you hurt her and it hurts me when she cries so you've hurt both of us. That, Carlin, is a very big problem because unfortunately for you when I'm this angry and this upset, it usually never ends well for the person I'm upset with." Her threatening tone again.

Once I was dressed and had calmed down slightly, I was in shock at what was going on. I was finding Nicky taking me past Alex and Stella again to go get Caputo and tell him what happened.