Love and annoyance

(Alex's POV)

"Stella. You. Were. Nothing. To. Me. All. You. Ever. Were. Was. A. Mistake. I. Love. Alex. Vause. I. Always. Will." I heard Piper hiss. She was not happy when she said this but it made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. 'I will always love you too Pipes.' I think to myself. God I loved her.
Then that bitch spoke up. Clearly ignoring EVERYTHING I had said to her last night. It made my blood boil although part of me couldn't blame her. Piper was irresistible. I knew that most of all. No matter how many times we were driven apart by each other or other means we always found our way back to each other. We had found love and we weren't going to let it go this time.
"Chapman I'll get you back don't worry I can handle Vause." She winked. This made me sick and angry.
"Oh trust me you can't handle me." I growled making my voice as threatening and poisonous as last night. I slammed my tray on the table. The only person that could truly handle me was Piper. She knew me like no one else. When I got mad at her she stood up to me which honestly I thought was pretty damn hot. When I got upset she held me in her arms and comforted me and when we had sex, yes she crumbled at my touch but any other girls I had been with melted like putty and let me take complete control, Piper on the other hand let me do what I wanted to her then flipped me over and did exactly what I had just done to her.
Stella turned white immediately when she heard me and slowly turned to meet my murderous eyes as she leaned away from my Pipes who was also giving her a look of absolute disgust which made me happy.
"Carlin?" I started. "Do you remember what I said to you in our cell?"
"Y-Yes V-Vause I do." She stammered and turned on her heels and tried to sneak a wink at Piper but I saw.
"Leave Carlin. Now." I growled again and sat down next to Piper. Stella lingered for a bit and turned her head. Piper stood up and immediately after her so did I in support and protectiveness. I wrapped an arm around Piper's waist and pulled her behind me and gave Stella my classic raise of the glasses and eyebrows look that meant I meant business.
Stella ran out and I spun Piper around and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you Pipes. So much" I said in her ear.
She replied "I love you too Al. I didn't rise to her by the way. I told her I asked you to marry me and that we are getting married but she wouldn't give up then you appeared and rescued me."
"I know Pipes I heard you" I kissed her and continued. "Like all those years ago when you rescued me from Jessica Wedge."
At this point the guards finally clued into their jobs. "INMATES NO TOUCHING" so Piper and I had to part.
We ate our breakfast and made small talk with our family. I was uncomfortable with Nicky now after what she had said. She saw me watching her and said "Relax Vause, Piper got out of me what I said to you back at camp. She shut me down. I was kidding, haha well partially, she's hot as fuck and a great girl. You're a lucky girl Vause." I flinch when she says 'hot as fuck' but you know what? Piper was, she was SO fucking hot and she was mine. I couldn't help but smile.
"Hey look at that smile." Nicky managed to be her old jokey self even at times like these.
"How can I not smile? I agree Piper is hot just don't pull that shit again Nichols and yes I am lucky aren't I?" I wink at her and Piper.
"I'm not so sure. I mean Nicky, have you seen my new fiancé? Definitely way more gorgeous than I'll ever be." Piper tuned in.
Nicky replied to her. "Yeah Chapman. You're a damn lucky girl too. Vause is definitely my major crush when I'm not trying to convince Lorna to come back to me and oh, don't you remember the time when Vause was out in parole we played that sex game together and Boo said that if Vause was here she'd love to get in her pants?"
I could feel myself getting jealous. Did Nicky and Piper have sex? Or a thing?
"What sex game?" I asked trying to hide the growing jealousy. "Again, relax Vause it was a game between the lesbian clan, sorta like a race. We called it the "BangOff". Chang was the ref. Boo and I were competing, we offered Piper a place in the race but she declined. We ranked the girls out of 10 for looks and how easy it is to get them into bed. Piper got offended by what we ranked her so stated, "Don't count me in that! I am not easy." To which Boo then replied, "Yeah, you're not easy. You only fucked your worst enemy." Nicky said and continued. "I gotta say Vause, the love between you two must be fucking strong because even when you screwed her over in Chicago, Chapman still defended you." I looked at Piper who was very red in the face. How cute. "Can't remember exactly what she said now but it was something along the lines of "Alex was not my enemy at the time, that I knew, it was complicated. She has that effect on me." Nicky said imitating Piper. Piper then joined in. "Ha, I believe what Boo replied to me was "Me too, would love to stick my dick in her mouth."
Okay I'd heard enough.
"Oh god no. No offence to Boo and no offence to you either Nichols, not my type. Besides, what did you rank Piper?" I asked.
"Piper was a 3. You Vause would've been a 6 to an 8. It was impossible for an inmate to be a 10, that was reserved for guards."
"Wait how come she gets 6-8?! I mean I understand completely but what?!" Piper was outraged and it nearly made me choke on my food laughing. I had to agree though.
"Yeah Nichols. That's a bit insulting. If it was up to me and if I'd been there, Piper would've been a 9. Trust me. Have you even seen us? How difficult our relationship is at times. She was going to marry a dude for fucks sake! The effort I had to put in trying to get her back. Oh my god. Yeah Nichols, real easy."
"Thank you babe!" Piper said.
"Oh not just that, yeah babe you're hot but it's insulting my taste in women!"
Piper frowned but I kissed her anyway and finished the conversation.
"Besides Nichols there's only one that can actually get in my pants. Fine you did it before but you know as well as I it was to make Piper and Lorna jealous. Tell Boo I'm sorry but I'm in love and I'm taken." I kissed Piper again.
Breakfast was finished and I had to go back to my cell to once again deal with this lying, two faced, cocky, arrogant bitch. To my surprise she wasn't there. I spent the rest of the day in my cell too angry to leave, waiting for her to come back so I could confront her. It wasn't just the fact she was once again chasing Piper but that she lied to me. I hated her even more now. She didn't show up the rest of the day. Probably too afraid to show up, the cissy. I turn around to face the wall and fall asleep.