The new recruit

(Polly's POV)

I was back in New York with the rest of Piper and Alex's wedding group while they had gone off to that island Alex had bought for their honeymoon. How romantic. I was starting to like Alex.
I was setting up my new office in the building Piper had bought for us when I got a phone call. The business was already up and running before Piper married Alex, I just hadn't claimed an office yet. I chose the one on the right. Piper wanted an office beside Alex so I let her have the big middle one and Alex's office would be opposite mine. Our employees work on the floors below us.
"Hi I'm Danielle Johnson. I'd like to apply for a job here at PoPi in the shipments department. I have experience in the area."
"Oh, well, ok sure, come for an interview, I'm currently in my office but my business partners are away on their honeymoon, I'm just back from being a maid of honour at their wedding so it'll be a one on one interview, are you available now?" I ask this Danielle person who had somehow got my number.
"Yes, that's not a problem." She said quickly.
"Ok we're on Wall Street. Our building is the tall glass one that says "PoPi" above the door."
"Okay, got it, thank you Ms Harper."

Danielle arrived and I gave her the interview. She seemed experienced so I gave her the job.
"Since you applied for the shipments department, you have three bosses, like everyone else, myself, Piper Vause and your go to boss will be Alex Vause who is currently on her honeymoon with Piper. Here is my card and the Vauses' card. It has our contact details and everything you need for help. This is the 20th floor so you'll be working on the 19th floor."
"Thank you Ms Harper for this opportunity."
"Miss Johnson, I need to call my business partners to tell them about you, would you mind staying there while I call them? I'll do it by FaceTime so they can see you and you can see them. Alex is the one with black hair, Piper is the blonde. You will call them Mrs Vause when you see them and address them, okay?"
I dialled Piper's number and she picked up. Her and Alex were cuddling on the sofa watching The Conjuring. Piper looked relieved I had called.
"Hey Pol, thank god you called, Alex is making me watch The Conjuring so I'll get scared and come begging for her comfort tonight." She said while playfully hitting Alex on the shoulder and receiving a smirk from Alex, not denying her claims.
"Cute. The Chapman to her Vause is scared of a movie." I quickly said.
"Shut up! How's the business doing?" She continued.
"Well, that's actually why I called. We have a new recruit, her name is Danielle Johnson and Alex she'll be working for you."
Alex looked round and asked if her and Piper could see her.
"Sure, here." I said as I turned the screen to Danielle.
"Hi Mrs Vause, I was just telling Ms Harper here how grateful I am for the opportunity."
"Welcome to PoPi, Danielle is it?" Piper said.
"Yes"
"Nice to meet you Danielle. I'm Alex and this is Piper but you will call us both Mrs Vause." Alex told her.
"Understood." Danielle said.
"Ok Danielle, you can go now." I said and turned the phone back to me. Danielle left.
"Sooo, how's the honeymoon?!" I eagerly ask them. Alex got up to refill their movie snacks.
"Pol! It's amazing! Alex had an architect build a house for us and it's fucking huge and totally us! I love it!"
"Wow Pipe! I told you she was a keeper."
"Thank you Polly." Alex said to me, sitting back down beside Piper.
"Ok well good going hiring the newbie Pol! We gotta go okay?" Piper said.
"Sure thing Pipe! Keep having fun!"
"Oh we will." Alex smirked and kissed Piper.
"Ok no I'm going before you two start fucking in front of me." I tell them.
Piper broke away from Alex briefly, "Bye Pol!" She hung up but not before I could hear Alex kiss her again.
Aw. Trying it again with Pete was good but I wish I had a love like those two had. Alex had built them a freakin' mansion on a tropical island for God's sake. Piper was so lucky!
I walked out of the building and felt a pair of gloved hands grab me from behind.
I screamed but they were muffled by my assailant's hands.
I had a black fabric bag pulled over my head, I was bound and was thrown into the trunk of an SUV. We had been driving for 20 minutes when they led me out and started to move me.
I was thrown into a room and had the bag removed from my head.
I was in a dull basement and to my shock Alex's maid of honour and Piper's brother Cal were also here with me.
The door opened and a bald man in a suit with an accent came in.
"You three are going to help me catch Alex and Piper Vause." He said menacingly.