Fine.

(Piper's POV)

The episode ended, we had finished our Chinese food, Alex turned the TV off and got up and went into the bedroom. I followed her.
She kicked off her heels, took off her blouse and business pants and got into bed turning her back. I frowned, did I do something wrong? I thought back through the day and the only thing I could think of was when Polly and I went to the meeting and Alex did the interview but that was her suggestion.
I sighed and pulled off my own blouse and business pants, kicking off my own heels. When Alex became aware that I was taking my clothes off she turned her head towards me slightly but if I had done something to her, she wasn't getting sex unless she told me what was up with her.
She turned back around to go to sleep, away from me.
"Alex? Are you ok?" I try to ask her. I wanted to know what I had done.
"I'm fine Piper." She mutters angrily.
Hurt, I get into bed beside her and turned my back to her to go to sleep myself.
"Fine." I say.

(Alex's POV)

"Fine." Piper says in a hurt voice.
I realised I had unintentionally hurt her with my anger to Larry and I hated myself for it. She thought she was the one who had done something to me when she wasn't. I turned to face her, she had her back turned to me.
"Oh god, no, baby, you've done nothing wrong!" I move over, closer to her and rub her shoulder to try to reassure her.
"Then why did you snap at me?" She asks, hurt. I hated seeing her hurt especially when it was me that caused it.
I rolled her over to face me,
"I didn't mean to. It's just that jerk came back into our lives and ogled you again after he promised he wouldn't. I'm mad at him not you!" I tell her, explaining and almost pleading.
I looked into her eyes as she looked back at mine. I could see hurt and I was hoping she'd see sincerity, honesty and apology in mine.
Thankfully she did and actually rolled me over and began spooning me.
She whispers in my ear and her breath on my ear made me automatically close my eyes and listen to her,
"Alex, me and Larry are over, we were over a long time ago. I picked you-"
I interrupt her,
"I know but I still hate him." I say starting to laugh, hoping my laughter would help her. It did. Good. She started to laugh too. That noise was music to me, Piper's laughter.
She says through her giggles,
"I do too. Alex, the dude fucked my best friend and wanted me to be okay with it. Point being, we're going back to the island you bought for us in the morning. Just us, remember how happy we were there? I plan on being that happy again."
She said the last bit seriously. She wanted me to know that she was only truly happy with me and I was definitely only truly happy with her.
I chuckle and reach a hand down to my waist where Piper's currently was and I held her's in mine.
"This is wrong." I tell her.
"What's wrong?!" Piper asks worried again.
I simply tell her,
"You are spooning me. It should be the other way around."
She playfully hits me with intent,
"Hey, what was that for?!" I protest.
"I thought you were leaving me for a second there." She says relieved.
I turn around again and look at her lovingly in the eye,
"Leave you?! Never." I tell her.
She smiles at me and I smile back and kiss her.
She opens her eyes and smiles at me again. Her eyes were also smiling at me. She was beautiful.
I roll her over again and spoon her this time, wrapping an arm around her,
"Much better." I tell her and we both fall asleep.