Exploring our new house

(Piper's POV)

I woke up in our beautiful new house, in our beautiful new bed on our private island. I could not get over how lucky I was. I rolled over to give Alex a kiss good morning but she wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes, got out of bed and went out to the balcony. I looked down and found Alex in the pool. While she was there I took the opportunity to look around the house she had built for us. It was huge. The pool was on the ground floor and the two sides of it by the house were surrounded by dark wood decking. It was right on the beach surrounded by white sand and palm trees. The decking had two dark wicker loungers with white cushions on them and had red flowers planted below it. Red was Alex's favourite colour. The front room to the house was beside the pool and had two large, light wood framed sliding doors. There were two wicker chairs that matched the loungers outside beside them and the same matching furniture in, I guess, the porch with a low marble coffee table in the middle. There was a hammock outside with white outdoor couches. You only really got the scale of the house when you walked in. Just above and beside the stairs was a bridge that led to a window to get a better view of the views, there were two white couches below this with an indoor palm tree (the house was probably built around it), there was a small, square wooden coffee table between these, the couches had two matching chairs with wooden frames and white cushions and a set of lounging chairs beside the couches with their own coffee table. At the other side of the stairs was a wooden dining table for 4, the house was framed in light and dark wood, the light for me, dark for Alex, the ceilings were high and wooden with wooden beams to support, there was a wicker dining table with a glass top just past the kitchen that was a replica of our own back in New York with matching wicker chairs. Beside the white couches there was a huge window in the shape of an 'L' surrounded by palm trees for privacy with a comfy looking wicker chair in the corner with a neat flower pattern cut into the top corner with a white cushion with a low glass coffee table in front of it and at the other side of the window was a patio with yet another dining table with 6 circular light brown wicker chairs. This led out to the beach at the back of the house. Alex had really splashed out with this and had even had some of our belongings from our apartment in New York shipped over. The house was huge, modern and I loved it. It was very Hawaiian and very me and Alex.

Alex had made me breakfast so I ate it and went to lie in the hammock outside. Noticing me, Alex got out of the pool and jumped on top of me.
"Hmm, I've never had sex in a hammock before." She laughed.
Luckily I was wearing nothing but my underwear, I had taken my T shirt off and replaced it with my underwear before going to sleep last night, otherwise Alex would've covered my clothes in pool water.
"Alex! You're getting me all wet!"
"Ooh well if you insist baby."
"Alex, I'm only awake!" I was now laughing trying to push her wet body off of me. She was having none of it.
"And?" She asked kissing me on the neck.
"Fine." I gave in to her and we had sex in the hammock. I'm surprised we didn't fall out.
I went upstairs to go get my bikini and Alex waited downstairs for me.
I came back down in my red bikini I knew Alex liked and walked to the pier, her behind me. I took her hand and jumped into the water.
There were millions of beautiful fish and it reminded me of our trip to Tahiti where I got my beauty fish tattoo.
"Babe! Look at all the beauty fish! Aren't they incredible?!"
"I only see one. And she is." She grabbed me in the water and kissed me.