I want that

(A/N: Sneaky little Nicky POV chapter. It may be from her POV but it's also aimed at Vauseman)

(Nicky's POV)

I had to get out of their cube. If I'm honest, their love was making me jealous. I once had that with Lorna and now it was gone. I was sharing a cube with Lorna and had to listen to her constantly talk about her baby and what her new life with Vince and their family might be like. I was happy for her, really, but it was also killing me inside to see her happy with someone who wasn't me.

I had asked Vause for advice because she had been in this boat recently. Chapman was the love of her life and she had to watch as she was about to get married to that Larry guy. I don't know what went on before they got here but Vause named her to get her in here with her, probably to be with her in the hopes of rekindling what they once had. She made that call right. They must've, no, they definitely knew each other and had a relationship before this shithole. Vause has got her love back so why couldn't I have mine?

As I was walking out of their cube to head to mine and Lorna's I heard them giggling to each other then the kissing noises started. I looked around, Vause had slid back down to face Chapman, never breaking their kiss, they were both smiling while kissing, eyes closed and their legs started to intertwine and feet rub together. Chapman had her arms around Vause's waist, Vause had one hand on Chapman's cheek and the other arm snaking around her waist. I watched them longingly. I wanted that with Lorna.

I walked into our cube. Feet dragging at what I had just witnessed Chapman and Vause doing wishing I was doing the same with my girl, who I guess, wasn't my girl anymore. That's when I heard it. What had happened to Vause a few moments ago with Chapman was happening to me. Lorna was asleep and one word came out of her mouth as a smile grew on her lips.
"Nicky."