You what?

(Piper's POV)

The next morning we took a cab to the airport. This was Alex's gift to me for the anniversary of when we first met and it was also the continuation of our honeymoon since Kubra kind of summoned us and shot me on the last one. Neither of us wanted to drive. Alex let me drive her Porsche at times because well, before I was her girlfriend and now I'm her wife but most of the time she drove it and I quote, 'it's my other baby.'

We got to the airport and sure enough, we met the new Nichols as Alex had predicted at their wedding. We had just gone through security and Lorna had spotted us from another queue.
"Hey! Alex! Piper! Look Nicky it's Alex and Piper!" She shouted.
"Hey Vauses!" Nicky also shouted.
Alex and I looked up at our names being called and smiled when we saw them.
"Are you guys hungry? We were just about to go get something to eat." Lorna asked us.
"Yeah, I could go for something, what about you Pipes?" Alex asked me.
"Yeah, it's not like our plane will leave without us since we own it and everything, why not?" I said so we all headed for the airport's TGI Fridays.
It was the morning so we ordered breakfast. Alex and Lorna ordered pancakes with a side of bacon and Nicky and I ordered waffles. All of our food came with maple syrup. Alex put her bowl of bacon between us while Lorna put her's between her and Nicky. We were in a booth, Lorna and Alex were sitting beside each other and Nicky and I were beside each other, all of us opposite our wives. I grabbed a slice of bacon from Alex's bowl, placed it on my waffle, cut a chunk, lifted it between my thumb and forefinger, poured some syrup over it and seductively ate a bit. We had been out of prison for a while now but there was just something so cathartic about this waffle, the bacon and syrup just made it taste amazing. It was so good. I couldn't help but let out a moan of delight at this food,
"Mmmm."
"Ooh, Nicky, look, a sample of mine and Piper's wedding night with the strawberries! What did I tell you?" Alex said almost shouting to Nicky and pointing at me.
"Shut up and eat your pancakes Mrs Vause!" I shout at Alex, laughing but embarrassed, playfully hitting her on the wrist with the napkin I had just used to wipe away the syrup from my mouth.
Alex laughed and shovelled a forkful of her pancakes into her mouth.
Nicky was chuckling and asked Alex,
"So, how did that kiss end between you two Vause?"
"Oh now wouldn't you like to know Nichols?" Alex replied with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
"Yes. That's why I asked." Nicky smirked back at her.
"Okay, I'll tell you." Alex said.
"Alex!" I start to protest but she held a hand up to me, still holding her fork with it and rubbed my leg with her foot under the table.
"Buut" She said to Nicky while looking at me.
"Then I'll have to kill you." She winks at me, still rubbing my leg and smirks at Nichols.
"Awww Vause! Don't tease me like that!" Nicky protested.
Alex laughed, "Well, it's another insight into mine and Piper's wedding night. Actually it's an insight into what Piper does to me on an almost daily basis actually." She smirked at me.
I raised my eyebrows, cocked my head to the side and opened my mouth and flashed her a playful 'how dare you' look. This just made Alex laugh even more.
We finished our food and asked for the check.

"Flight 729 to Switzerland, you are boarding now. Flight 729 to Switzerland."

The call came for Nicky and Lorna's flight.
"Well, that's us, we better go, see you around Vauses." Nicky said.
"Happy honeymooning you two!" Alex said with a dirty wink.
"Thanks Vause! We will! Oh, you too! Nicky said back with the same wink.
"Oooh we will." Alex winked back and smirked at me.
"Congratulations you two!" I then said.
"Thank you Piper!" Lorna said and the two of them headed out of the restaurant to catch their flight.
"Is that our cue to leave too Mrs Vause?" Alex asked me rubbing my hand and smiling at me.
I laughed, "I believe it is."
She grabbed my hand and we went to the usual private gate and boarded our jet.

We had taken off, Alex had fallen asleep and as she had done for me when I was shot, I turned the seats she was in, into a double bed for her to be more comfortable. I decided I'd join Jason in the cockpit while Alex slept. I knocked on the cockpit door and opened it.
"Hey Jason, mind if I sit down?" I ask him and gesture to the empty pilot seat beside him. Usually on a plane there were 2 pilots but Jason was good at his job so we only needed him.
"Oh please do." He said and put the jet onto autopilot mode so he could talk to me without having to concentrate. He pulled out a small tub of ice cream that he must've been saving for an opportunity like this with a spoon to eat it with. I sat on the chair beside him and closed the door.
"You know Piper, I envy you." He says.
"You do? In what way?" I ask him.
"You're really lucky to have found a love like that." He says.
"I am aren't I?" I say smiling at the door in the direction of a sleeping Alex.
"No seriously, you two are really adorable together."
I blush and smile.
"Thank you Jason."
He continuously rambles while laughing,
"I even had a crush on Alex at one point."
My smile faded and it turned to a defensive and protective glare.
"You what?" I ask him in a calm yet protective and angry voice.
"Relax, after you got shot and we flew to the Sahara to deal with your shooters she made it pretty clear that she's gay, she loves you and I had no hope in hell."
I giggled,
"That's my Alex."
He continues, "Anyway, the love you and Alex have. I want to find that for myself someday."
I started to feel sorry for him now, sensing he was jealous of us,
"Thank you Jason. I'm sure you will. The right girl is out there for you. Honestly. Trust me, I've known Alex for around 11 years and it took me that long to figure out that she was the one for me. We've been through a hell of a lot together." I tell him.
"Really? It took you that long? Have you seen Alex? Do you know how much she loves you?" Jason asks incredulously.
I harden again at this,
"Watch it Jason and yes, I do."
Perfect timing as usual, Alex opened the cockpit door, trying to find me. She had woken up. All she says is,
"I need my little spoon."
Jason cluelessly says, "Oh here, take mine, I'm pretty much finished with my ice cream anyway."
Alex rolls her eyes and smiles, holding out a hand for me to take. I stood up and took it.
"No Jason, I meant Piper." She tells him as she turns around and brings me back down the jet with her, leading me by the hand.
"Bye bye Jason." I victoriously smile and he gives me a defeated smile in return. Alex was mine and always would be and I knew I was her's.